Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Superb Blue Dream!!*HQ Macros*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjaherbtoker, Dec 18, 2009.

1. This is some amazing dank!!. It smells very strongly of fruit and haze and it is really hard hitting!!!! It tastes really nice and it is very smooth. The smoke smells like berries, literally!:hello::smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. God dizamn, looks like someone just pulled it out their nose

3. That looks pretty cream man. How much did that run ya?

4. ohh fuckk.
    Thats some FIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEE.

Looks like there are those little sprouts of white hairs on it. looks crazyy

5. blue dream is a great strain! Have fun smoking those buds

6. Soooo frosty, even on the hairs!

7. mhhhhmm blue dream, there was some of this floating around where i live and it was soooo nice. Nice pickup

8. +rep for the awesome macros
    makes my mouth water

9. I had blue dream once this year, and my friend..It looked exactly like this, in my personal opinion this is one of the greatest strains i've ever gotten. Good find, and stay lifted man!

10. How bad are the prices? It seems like prices in MD just keep getting worse and worse.

11. Yeah pretty bad price for this shit!! It was $45 for 2 grams. I didn't want to get weight of this because the prices are shit. Soon I will get more!! I'm out of it now but it was amazing bud. :smoking:

12. #12 poopsmith, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    holy shittt man haha that bud has like, bushes of trichs, some high quality foliage man, that bud looks amazing :smoke: :hippie:

edit: V $15 a g here probably :p:

13. unfortunately where i live it would run around 30 a gram for that kind of tree.. :mad:

14. +rep for local buds!

15. looks fucking amazing

16. looks just like the strawberry haze i have. im bout to roll a green game of that mixed w/ some og kush. propz looks amazing

17. makes me want a dslr.

18. one, you must have an amazing camera, and two, that shit is FIRE lol

19. Looks good. Blue Dream was the first bud i loved. This was the best i ever got of it.

[​IMG]