Super Stoney Triple Hit Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xyz123, May 29, 2010.

1. rip of blue dream oil out of my circ bub, followed by a snap of blue dream out of my new 7mm Blaze1, then a snap of OG. needless to say im very stoned and it will probably be an early night. or an errly one.:p
    [ame=http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy326/central_coast12/?action=view&current=MVI_1080.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. wheres the cookies with that milk?

3. haha i got some Nillas in the cupboard. really the only cookie i like eating

4. havin a fuckin errly night as well...

5. yo whats that song, I've heard like a dubstep version or something that had the "hananananahey" and the "praise mari-juana" stuff or something like that.

sick bub by the way

6. nilla wafers FTW

7. nillas <3, nice bongs man

8. Get 'er dunn!

9. Those trees in the background were soothing. Nice location, man. Props on milks.

10. yuup, the best i think i was asleep by about 10:30 last night. this dream errl is nice sativa high, not like the master kush oil i made last time:eek:
    there seriously so bomb
    thanks, its a jellyfish circ bub made out of arizona. great hit. im not sure on the particular sog tho. if it was the 1st nd song, its "It's all about the weed: by chuck Fender. the 2nd song is " [FONT=&quot]marijuana pon de corner" by richie Spice.[/FONT] its a cd by Roots & Harmony, about half way through heres the link where you can download the whole CD for free, over an hour long, great reggae CD to just chill out to. ive had it playing for days. mixed by DJ Mendoja and Silverback Guerilla
    Music | Roots & Harmony
    its the one at the bottom, the Ganja Anthems, if you buy the A Farma Ting cd, its super sick
    love em, thanks my new house bong
    good ole humboldt redwoods, thanks man, its my new apartment i just moved into

11. Nice gear. I just had some Blue Dream bud and I loved it. one of my favs infact. Just like you said, very sativa. I would love to try the eeeeeerrl.

12. thanks man, its a good all around smoke , great for throughout the day. the errl is amazin. come through!:wave:

13. Marijuana by Richie Spice