Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Sticky Icky

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SammySess, Oct 24, 2009.

1. #1 SammySess, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    Heres some stuff ive been getting recently, enjoy. (All photos are property of SammySess. The herb in these photos are for medical use only)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

close up

[​IMG]

holding it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Copy the IMG link and just paste it in your post

3. Yeah fix up the pics.
    The bud looks sweet

4. That orange bud looks good.

Hows it smoke?

5. looks delicious enjoy it =]

6. Orange bud is great, quite a head high but really slightly mellows out into a body high, smoke is good but its a major cougher.

7. The dark green bud with dark brown hairs is Jack Herer. Out of all of these the strongest high is the buds in the first pic...its FIRE. Really clean head high with just the right of amount of a body high to get u relaxed and chilled. Can anyone identify it? Id like to know what its called. Smells a bit fruity and minty.

8. bump bump bump bump

9. very nice dank

10. Hmmm, I beg to differ that that is Jack Herer. Whenever I get Reggie it's got the minty almost citrus smell.

11. The 4th pic looks like the Jack Herrer I smoked in A-dam,

Nice nuggets dude:smoke:

12. Second to last pic (orange bud) looks awesome man. Enjoy!

13. That second to last one looks like some of the hairy Beasters we get here in Mass.

14. For the smell i was talking about the bud in my first pick... which is not Jack Herer, i dont know its name..

15. Ha was just scanning but when i got to picture 7 i think some drool slipped out. Nice pick up.

16. #16 SammySess, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    LOL

You'll be surprised but these orange hairy beasts are not always the strongest. I mean that bud is strong just not STRONGGGG.

17. Yeah youre right that bud came from a buddy of mine in mass

18. i like those couple last big nugs.

fuckin delicous

keep tokin

19. damn
    that stuff looks good