Super Soil Mix to Adjust PH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ryecoon, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Is there something I can mix into the Soil that can adjust the PH so i can just water with the hose water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Bump

3. Yeah.... use hi cal lime, or dolomite if u need mg. However.... pH buffering irrigation water is best. Tho I only adjust indoors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. Our summer well water runs 6.5 to 7 whole winter well water goes as high as 8.5

5. The water from my hose runs a PH of 8.

6. Hi Cal lime mixed into the soil or do i sprinkle it on the top soil? Also, for the Ph buffering irrigation water. is that something I would attach to the hose? Sorry im new to all this.

7. Is this for a specific location or everywhere?

8. There are a ton of different factors for groundwater pH.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. You can get an automatic proportioner that will inject sulfuric or citric acid.....nutrients, etc that will run in line with a hose. Chemigator, dosmatic, dosatron make them. Also, there are cheaper siphon units. Groworganic.com has them

• Like Like x 1
  10. Perfect. Thanks man really appreciate the info

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are you familiar with Mazzei injectors?

12. I know ppl that have used them. I have not. The thing with injectors... some will not handle solids well (like liquid fish). So if you get one, just ask sales about limitations.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Okay. I think i just need to inject something that will keep my PH at 6.5. I mixed supersoil so all the other Nutes should already be in the ground. I was thinking about building my own injector with PVC Pipes