Super Smash Bros. (N64 Games)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by devilsheep, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Tonight I got an old tv from my friends house and brought it into my garage along with my n64 and a copy of super smash bros. I set up pails and me and my 2 buddies ripped 2 reach and started playing. It's just such a classic game thats absolutely timeless... I still love it to this day and it was the first n64 game i ever played which was easily 8 or 9 years

Is anyone else sucked into playing the n64 when your baked? I prefer it over xbox its such a better console to play with friends.

2. It's more fun to play the N64 in a group because that was before a time when console online gaming was commonplace, and the developers designed their games to be played on a single screen.

I do enjoy Smash, as well as GoldenEye, though I haven't played it in a while with friends primarily because my brother mashed the joystick when he played, so all of my controllers have a huge dead zone. Been wanting to replace them for some time.

3. Yeah I hear you, faulty controllers really can be the difference between enjoying a game and not. Luckily I had 2 controllers my whole life and really only used one so I have one controller basically mint still

4. I actually babysat some family friends at my house today and we played super smash and mario kart for 4 hours (sober mind you)..my brother blazes almost everyday and plays mario kart. It is a classic and we cannot throw away our N64. Best system ever, I don't care how pixilated it is.

5. Yea, I had recently taken out my N64 from my closet, like a week ago to play with my friend. I pwned him at Mario Kart 64, but he pwned me on Smash Bros. I used to be good at it also.. lol Too bad I don't have 2 other controllers to have a 4 player party. I should really consider purchasing some from ebay.

6. OMG I still have my N64 and play it regularly. My GF got me Mario Kart for my birthday. Currently I am working my way through Ocarina of time. Not only do I miss the friday nights with a Donatoe's pizza a twelve pack of Surge and friends, but I am also passing the skills of the 64 on to my younger sister. Smash bros is amazing, but so is Pilot Wings and tony Hawk and Perfect Dark and there are just sooo many.

7. I still rip my N64 daily. I spent an unbelievable amount of time playing it growing up, and gained many good memories as a result.

Diddy Kong racing, Goldeneye, StarFox, Mario Kart, Conkers Bad Fur day... All the classics.

8. I love the N64. I get baked with friends, and play some. Super Smash Brothers, Golden Eye, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong 64. All on a 42" HDTV mind you.

9. Playing N64 is fun as hell baked.
    I've played Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time high recently :D