Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Big_Bud, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I bought some super silver haze off someone and I expected it to just be some commercial weed which he decided to call SSH so it would sell.
    Looked at it in the baggie and it does resemble SSH.
    How can I be sure though? Is there a way to be certain? If I smoke it I won't be able to tell because I've never had it before.
    Will add pictures later.

2. leafly.com and medical jane offers affects and reviews of strains

3. If it is it will smell kind of like a fuelish cat pissish smell and the buds will have a kind of stringy sativa type of structure.

4. Your saying super silver haze smells like cat piss? lol

5. Here is a pic of my ssh i bought a while back.

OP, How can anyone really tell what kind it is? Does it really matter? One time, I asked my dealer what kind it was and he replied "It's the kind that gets you stoned" That's all I really needed to know.

Attached Files:

6. Well the reason I want to know is that I bought it for the reason it was stated it was ssh. I don't mind if it's not ssh really as long as it's good but it's nice to know what you're got and you're getting what you ask for.

7. Unless you live in a medical state or know someone who buys from one there is almost no way to be certain if what you got is really what the guy says.  Even then if you don't know the guy well and trust him it could be something else.