Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze pickup, any experience with this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Regus, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I just picked up 4.5g of some organic SSH at the dispensary (4.5g eighth day, woot). I can't post pics but it looks like candy and i'm quite excited to smoke a few bowls tonight.

I'll be smoking from a pipe unfortunately, but tomorrow i'll break out the bong. I've looked at reviews, but I want to know what my fellow blades think of this strain. :smoke:

2. just had some last week def good stuff.enjoy it mang...i love it cant ait to get some more.

3. I've gotten super lemon haze and that stuff was great :smoke:

4. i smoked a bowl of super silver haze and was baked for about 3 Hours lol its one of my faves

5. Super silver haze is probably one of the most euphoric high's ever :smoke:

Enjoy :D

6. That was the first strain I ever got from a dispensary, and HOLY SHIT. I might never smoke it again, don't want to taint that awesome memory.

Also: haha taint

7. I got some Super Silver from a club lab tested at 17% THC, Honestly I just love any Haze strain though they never let me down :D.

8. great sativa. uplifting with a nice body stone as well