Super Silver Haze 1st Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by halfounce, May 6, 2010.

1. May 5th 2010
    Super Silver Haze 10
    600w light
    general hydroponics nutes
    simple flood and drain set up
    4 weeks of veg
    1st day of flowering

i have done a shit load of reading although i feel u cant really learn by the pics you have to see everything happen so far i think ive done ok the veg period was a lil ruff with me having problems with the ph but im passed that now and my babies are looking healthy i believe, i will post pics up when i get the chance. im very excited to see how this comes out.:cool:

2. ill be your first reader!

3. Me too I want to grow this strain altho i don't have 600w hps i have a 400w hps

4. I heard 400w lights are still good, i just heard 600w has the largest lumen output so i was trying them but i own both 400w 1000w also some leds just havent put em to use yet, need a lil more experience 1st.

5. Anyways it 5/6 2nd day of my flowering cycle im sure there really isnt a big difference from what was going on yesterday i just got a few pics for you guys to check out, also if you go to my gallery i have some from about a week ago when my babies wasnt doing too well.. they still have some yellow leaves but i think that is because i didnt never cut em off all the new grouth seems to be pretty healthy

Attached Files: