Super Psyche Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KillerKush, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I'll buy it. And show it to my friends. So guarantee one sale and over 10 views.

:laughing:

2. I think I'll just release a trailer of me running away screaming at the top of my lungs from a man in a penguin costume... Just to get some hype built up.

3. awesome...this will be sick! and i realized i used the wrong form of "right" in that last post...and i'm a grammar nazi....i'm ashamed...

4. Make it entertaining and lot's of people will watch it, look at how many people watched supersize me. And that was about food

5. Yeah I know exactly what you mean. One of my brother's friend was big into acid, and he was dosing from a bottle at a stop light. He opened the cap and was measuring a dose when all of a sudden a car from behind, hit his bumper. He spilled most of the bottle onto his jeans, and a lot of it absorbed into him.

I doubt he will ever be the same.

6. thats why i don't fuck with that shit....i'll stick to my lady.

7. so he would trip on psychadelix daily for a month?

....hmm.. lol cant wait.

8. If you don't mind hppd for like, ever, than no worries mate. If you're serious about making it a movie that you put out on the market it might be worth it. Although there's a chance that the movie will never get off the ground in which case you've just drastically changed your personality and state of mind for a simple case of curiosity.

9. It's the people that are willing to do the unthinkable that shall be remembered. I honestly feel confident.... I have some free time this week I'm going to spend about 10 hours in the med school library expounding upon the notes I've already taken in some of my classes.

10. couple things.

could you get in any kind of legal trouble for this?
    in super high me he had a medicinal reccomendation.

also aren't you the same guy who said you rarely smoke weed anymore because you exercise too much and it would be detrimental to your physical condition?

11. I'm not trying to discourage you or find fault with your plan. I've just seen people who've done way too many psyches and they are some odd folks. Its only happened once but after a good 20 hour trip I was quite ready to be done with it, I couldn't even imagine what in essence would be a 720 hour trip.

12. I'm going to alternate subs like I mentioned earlier... Longest would be 12 for the obvious. 6 tops for the other obvious. And with experimental chemicals it's a top of 4-6 hours. I'm planning on getting plenty of subs to knock me out as well and supplementing properly. I have a mountain to climb at this point I'm shooting for this summer but it may need to wait till the following depending if I'm going to thailand to train... Either purity of mind or complete brain meltdown.