Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Miami Pickup d-_____-b

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PreschoolV2, Oct 9, 2011.

1. #1 PreschoolV2, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
  2. Looks dank as fuck.

3. I wish i still lived down there. What part are you from? I was in Weston.

4. kendall my good sirr

5. u shud attach straight from computer. that way we can zoom in

unless the quality isn't that great to begin with; it just looks like we can zoom in on that white goodness lol

6. i couldnttt the pictures are uploaded straight from my blackberry :[ i wish i had a better camera so you guys could seee the frosty goodness

7. omg please hook it up with some of that bud. looks fire asss shitt xD
    im in westmiami ^^

8. Almost looks like outdoor but nevertheless, it looks pretty good.. Hows it smokin?

9. I'm jealous bro 2 of my favorite strains crossed enjoy that shit:smokin:

10. #12 giraffe, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    southflorida has the budz. im up in north florida now cus of school, and our green comes from cali or sofla. fuego

11. I bet it smells so raunchy!

12. smells straight up like candy its ridiculous but smokes like a dreammm definitely one of my favorite cross breeds. and nonono not an outdoor strain :wave::devious:

keep on tokin :smoke:

13. that stuffs been down there for m,onths now. those homestead growers have been getting better genetics lately. the quality of bud down there has gotten crazy lately. i get cali on the regular for the low

14. Yeah, thats been around since April, May in the Kendall area. The 2nd purple bud you uploaded (small round nugs) looks better then it smokes. The high is not great & does not last long. IMO