Super Mario RPG anyone?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phlemerson, May 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

That game was a gift from the gods...

2. Agreed, definite gift from the gods

3. fuck, I still have that game. I should go play it and reminisce in its nostalgic glory.

4. man me and my bro skipped school 3 days in a row beating that game. same with..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

God damn I woulda given anything to be an adult back then..now id give anything to be that kid again playin those games skippin school actin all cool shootin some bbal outside of school when a couple of guys they were up to no good starting making trouble my neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared said youre moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air i whistled for a cab when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah forget it yo homes to bel air! i pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and i yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later i looked at my kingdom i was finally there, to sit on the throne as the prince of bel air..

5. My favorite game. Still have it, me and friend just played it through again last year. It's so good.

6. Fuck Smithy. that asshole. and the rangers too

7. i still have that game. and the rom. and now i shall play it once again. :hello::smoking:

thanks OP!

8. goddamn newfag, you and youre copypasta.