Super Mario 3-D All Stars - Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lessthanjeezy, Sep 3, 2020.

Tags:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. Oh Snap @lessthanjeezy This The First Times I Heard About This. I'm Defintely Getting it on The Switch. I Love Alllll Mario Games TBH they Classic. Thanks For Letting Me Know About This Jeezy Good Looking Out My Friend.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. You got it Toni! it is a good year for nostalgic gaming between this and the Tony Hawk Release. I have always been a gamer since I was like 4 or 5 years old, and the super mario bros games were some of the first games I have played and have played pretty much every one that has come out since, always a good time!

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Hell Yes I Still Play Mario 3 on the Super NES because that's my Favorite One...Also The Mario Game With Yoshi in it Too that's Also a lot of Fun. I Been a Gamer Girl Since I was 5 Too lol....Also a Big Donkey Kong Fan as well those 3 Games are a lot of Fun too.

~Toni~

4. Yep Super Mario World for SNES is the one with Yoshi, that one is my favorite. and Yep, definitely love the donkey kong games, only had the first one as a kid because my family was pretty poor, but recently played through 2 and 3

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. Have You Ever Play Mario 3 At All? What Did You Think of DK 2 an 3?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yep I have played Mario 3 back in the day haven't played it recently though. Really liked 2 and 3 wasn't bad, just really didn't like the weird movement on the map with the hover boat and stuff, shit was confusing! lol

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Lol Yea IK What You Mean Jeezy! TBH I Just Play Those DK an Mario Games For The Levels...it Really Fun to Experience them While High lol. :D

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. @lessthanjeezy Is That Mario 64 Game Going to Be the Same or Different as well lol?

~Toni~

9. Think it is gunna be the same game just slightly upgraded graphics I'm guessing

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Mhm Well Thanks For The Heads Up I'm Really Looking Forward To These! Mario Will Always Be One Of The The Best Game Series Ever!!!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Few questions about this.
    1.why no Mario galaxy 2?
    2. Is Mario 64 the 64 or 3ds version?
    3. are all games going to be on the cartage or would I have to download one of them?
    4.was there another 3d Mario game or am I going crazy?
    64,Sunshine,Galaxy,????? I feel like I'm missing one

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. 1) No idea
    2) Guessing N64 version but not totally sure
    3) Think they are on the cartridge if you order the physical version
    4) There was also Super Mario Odyssey which came out on switch

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I am going to get a copy of this as well. The original Mario on NES commanded countless hours of my youth. I thought 2 & 3 were good games, but not great. 64 and Sunshine in my opinion are two of the best legacy games in the franchise. I haven’t owned a Nintendo system since the original Wii, so I can’t comment on any of the newer games.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. You are in for a treat with galaxy than, not as good as sunshine or 64, but still a great game I have played through a few times. Hoping mine gets here from Amazon on release day, but been keeping myself busy with the Tony Hawk Pro Skate 1&2 remaster

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I want to pick up the Tony Hawk remaster as well. It was a really fun game that one can spend hours playing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Yeah I have already put probably 4ish hours into it, maybe more. Should have all the challenges done in the next couple days, then just a lot of free skate and online play with my bro once he picks it up

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for the help. Your right I forgot about Odyssey.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. My copy should be getting delivered in the next hour or so, gunna jump into Mario 64 once its delivered

• Winner Winner x 1

19. LMK How That Mario 64 Is When You Get Itt Please? :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1