super locker 3.0

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Davebkk, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Is the Super Locker 3.0 worth it? I'm a first time grower and looking at buying one and learning from there. I'm looking for a simple plug and go system. I've heard there are issues with heat and smell. I have plenty of room but smell would be an issue. I will also only have 3 plants in there although they say there is room for 8. I'm looking for any practical advice such as: does it really work, what add on should I get, heat/smell issues, is it better to save for the LED one? Many thanks in advance. Very excited to get my project started

2. When you make a post like this, make a link to the fucking thing.

http://supercloset.com/product/grow-boxes/superlocker-grow-box/

You spend $1,295.00 on this rinky dink piece of shit and Id say you qualify for a free brain transplant.

You say you have space, Can you use a whole bedroom? I can help you with a real grow room.

3. Yea listen to snoop. So many people make the mistake of getting pre-made cabs. This is a horrible idea and huge waste of money. They only put maybe $300-$400 into that.

4. also OP if you are willing to spend that money and want a damn good led. Look at California light works man expensive but I don't think I've read one bad review except on price :p

5. I tell most growers to spend 80% of thier funds on lights, them the majority of the remainder on genetics.

Pots,soil, nutes the rest.

buy the biggest brightest light you can get. I run two 1,000w HPS  and would run twice as many if I had more plants.

6. I appreciate the input, you just saved me some $. Thanks!

7. #7 CanadianOrganic, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Haha I think they only put in like 100$ haha

Oh damn this one actually uses a HID and not ~4 23w CFLs haha. So yeah you're probably in the right range. Maybe 250$

8. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated