Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Enso2222, Jun 2, 2009.

1. #1 Enso2222, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Here's a few photos of Super Lemon Haze in the 5th week of flowering. The plant is about 4' high, the bunds or 1.5" wide and look sooooo nice. Sorry about the bad light, their under HPS so had to take out the yellow light. If anyone else has grown Super Lemon Haze tell me about it.

Attached Files:

2. do u have a full plant shot? and wut do u think the yeild is going to be like...so far ive heard its an amazing smoke with crap for yeild...either way im pumped

3. Already dried, cured & blazing. Very nice smoke, it feels like more of a sativa high with a little indica. Just opening the stash jar reveals the lemon scent. The yield - 2.5oz of quality bud - not that bad from one plant.
    The buds took 9-10 weeks to mature. They seem to space them selves out along the branch and mature into compact balls instead of the usual elongated shape.
    I took a couple of cutting and plan to keep one as a mother plant.

4. Explain me about the lights to grow it. How many lumens per square meter? Or how many 4oo, 600, or 1000 bulbs per square metter? Thank.:hello:

5. I used a 1000w HPS/MH combined bulb in a 5' x 5' closet, max 6 plants.
    Tem - 75-80 day, 68-70 night while flowering 12/12. totally organic soil and fertilizer in 1' square pots.

6. Enso, if you had a 25feet x 10 feet room how much light will you use.

I understood your answer, but i have 100 square meters and want: to figure how much light do i need without wasting money.:wave:

7. Thats a nice size room, I not sure but I would probably use 4 x 600w HPS equally space along the 25' if you plan to use the whole room. If you have the money you could do a professional setup with hydroponics and use 4 x 1000w HPS with vented hoods to control temperature. Remember one of the most important things is ventilation, the most is light. What part of our world do you live in?

8. how many watt hps r u using let me know i got some super lemon haze in my loop also im using a 600 watt lamp

good job dude great pics, she looks like she might be potent!!!

9. i guess the voting part is closed huh???

i didnt see no where to vote at???

10. I'm useing a 1000w HPS as close as I can get it to the plants without excess heat. 600w is more cost effective and cooler.
    Just about to Blaze the Haze & step inside a movie. See you there!!

11. yeah that shit should get u fucking cross eyed!!!