Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Lemon Haze!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigTXbuds, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Still curing but super dank nonetheless...potent ass high with a crazy citrus taste...been burnin this for almost 2 weeks and it just keeps gettin better:D BTW this frost was produced under 1000 mh/hps..ebb n flow sog:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks really nice :) You grew it yourself? My favourite strain ever was Super Lemon Kush and I just finished my last gram of it :(

3. [quote name='"Lonely St0ner"']Looks really nice :) You grew it yourself? My favourite strain ever was Super Lemon Kush and I just finished my last gram of it :([/quote]

Yessir grew it myself...thanks bro...never had slk but sounds nice...this Shit is some of tha dopest dope I've ever smoked:smoke:

4. DANK! Nice looking buds man. Looks like it'd smoke sooooo nice! How much did you yield?

5. [quote name='"SteveSoStoked"']DANK! Nice looking buds man. Looks like it'd smoke sooooo nice! How much did you yield?[/quote]

Smokes so nice man...well yield definitely wasn't tha greatest only 10 zips off tha 1000 watt...took around 10 weeks to flower,prolly won't grow it again unless its just headstash;D:smoke:

6. Try lemon skunk next time.

7. [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']Try lemon skunk next time.[/quote]
    Tryed it doesnt hold a candle to slh imo:smoke:

8. Woo-hoo. That looks freakin' amazing. Pass the Yoo-hoo. :p

9. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Woo-hoo. That looks freakin' amazing. Pass the Yoo-hoo. :p[/quote]

Thanks bro it is a very nice smoke:smoke:

10. buds look frost and sour, would love to start growing my own bud.

11. wow, that looks fantastic!!

12. Thanks blades...tha pics aren't tha greatest due to a new phone cam! I would encourage anyone who has tha space and security to grow,there's nothing more rewarding than smoking home grown unmolested nugs:D:smoke:

13. How long did you let it flower? Im growing it now. Just curious

14. [quote name='"Irie67"']How long did you let it flower? Im growing it now. Just curious[/quote]

I had 2 phenos..a short indica and a tall branchy sativa...short took 9...tall was 10..tall one is a killer sativa with a high lasting around 3 hours no Shit!:smoke:

15. Mines tall and lanky, But the buds chunked up nicely. They're different than my indicas. The buds are rock hard on my other plants. These are new to me, soft, spongy feeling. Ive been going now for 11 weeks. Im gonna go chop her.

16. [quote name='"Irie67"']Mines tall and lanky, But the buds chunked up nicely. They're different than my indicas. The buds are rock hard on my other plants. These are new to me, soft, spongy feeling. Ive been going now for 11 weeks. Im gonna go chop her.[/quote]

What's your setup/lighting? Even my tall lanky ones were pretty dense for a sativa dominant strain:bongin slh:

17. Damn, those look like some really dank buds :eek: Congrats on the grow, it looks like you've got quite the green thumb :smoke:

18. Definitely on my list of strains I HAVE to try. That is just beautiful!! Nice job on that grow.

19. Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

20. One of my favorite smokes such a killer buzz...and it's funny making light weights puke haha