Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Lemon Haze (lemon skunk X super silver haze)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ResinKing, Apr 23, 2010.

1. dank super lemon haze brought here from CALI.
    smells like fucking lemons.
    tastes like fucking lemons.

Attached Files:

2. lemon taste/smell pot is my favorite. im jelious +rep

3. very nice!

4. very nice thats some of the best weed out there right now.:smoking::hello::wave::cool::eek::mad::D:(:eek: i dont know how to feel

5. mmm this stuff looks so frosty. Nice!

6. Super Lemon Haze is my favorite! I can't wait to grow it!

7. I had SLH a month or 2 ago, definitely some tasty herb.

Enjoy :smoke:

8. nice purple pheno. I'm worn out on SLH, (sally as I call her) I have been enjoying her from the last grow over the winter, Im ready to switch it up now though. I would def. grow her again. Just looong flowering time. I mean we ran her to 11 1/2 weeks and she could have gone longer for a bit more amber in the trichs. Anyhow, Used all Fox Farms products to feed and in Ocean Forest 3gal bucket. Pulled 1 and 1/2 oz's off 1 plant and could have been 2 oz easy but I fucked up a bit in week 9 by adding some more beastie bloom late in flowering against the recomendation of Fox Farms own grow schedule and I paid dearly for it and almost lost Sally from ph flux/nute burn/stress ect... but she pulled through. Anyhow Yeah Id like to grow her again.

9. I can't wait to grow plants and plants of amazing marijuana. In the mean time that shit is DANK. I doubt I'll be smoking anything that good for a long time. :rolleyes:

10. would like to get my hands on some of this lem-onnn! burr!