Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Lemon Haze harvest pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AtticBlaster, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Big calyx's on this bad boy.

WOW is it potent. Just smoked a bong rip a little while ago, I've got tons of head pressure and crazy racing thoughts lol. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice harverst.:bongin:

3. So awesome will try an outdoor grow in the spring

4. mmmmmmmmm that looks incredibly tasty

5. holy crap, those are beautiful, now that's some headies.

6. very nice, hang em up! enjoy man, shit looks delicious +rep

7. Beautiful looking buds man. Just have one plant for your harvest? Also, what size container were you using?

8. looks dank man.

9. great harvest love super lemon haze its a one of my fav. sativas

10. Awesome harvest man. Enjoy that once it's all cured.

11. Damn that looks awesome man. I just bought some super lemon from Amsterdam yesterday and it was really nice

12. Killer. Super grow. You'd probably get high just licking the outside of the bottle which simply touched!

13. Job well done sir, buds look top shelf quality! What was the final weight and how many ladies?

14. LOOKS LIFE FOOD! :smoke:

15. good harvest bro and well done manicuring those delicious looking nuggs

16. Congrats man, just toked a bowl, I read "head pressure and racist thoughts", lol. Enjoy Man!

17. I guess this is where they got the saying green with envy.

18. Wow. that SLH looks dank as hell. Nice harvest.

19. looks great.........kinda like mine ( i ran it for a year but the stretch killed me)

20. Had an 1/8 of that awhile back, competes with sour d as one of my all time favorite strains, even with just a little sample, kudos man!:smoke: