Super Lemon Haze/Blueberry gum - 140W Pro Grow LED - Secret Jardin DR40 - Third Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RJ42, Feb 5, 2012.

1. #1 RJ42, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Just started germinating the two seeds!
    1x Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze
    1x G13 Labs Blueberry Gum

More updates/pictures to follow as soon as something interesting happens!

2. hey there I am a fan of ur journals even more so because I purchases the same tent n I have not been able to use it again because of the temps. I was wondering how did you hook up an intake being there's only one port on the top? Maybe a list of extra parts you used to keep it cool in that tent.

3. Yeah man for sure. Thanks for following.
    I just went simple and cheap.
    1x Computer fan at thrift store $2
    1x 9V phone charger at thrift store $1
    duct tape
    Velcro strips

Splice the 9v charger and computer fan together.
    Then what you do next is up to you to get the fan stuck on the vent (now the intake vent). I just duct taped the fan completely to the tent so none of the vent was open except for the fan intake. Then took the velcro, lined it up with the vent velcro, and stuck it on the sticky side of the tape. Now it's basically just a intake fan that sucks a lot of cool air in with all of other vents closed and my exhaust fan running. My temps actually dropped 10-15 degrees immediately after doing this.
    If you got a bigger (as big as the vent itself) computer fan, or two....and hung a nice 4" vortex fan with 4" ducting I bet you could hang a 150 HPS + a 2-3 decent size CFL's in that little tent as long as it's not in a hot space.

4. I'm subbed.
    I've got the same tent that you're rockin'