super joint

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by four20forlife, Jun 23, 2012.

1. i have made a bunch of bud mixtures myself like blueberry kush and blackberry kush. la con and og kush. grandaddy orange and orange kush. super silver haze and some hash. and tons of others....but i wana no if anyone has made a bud mix out of the ordinary that tasts great

2. And super joint was a fitting title you thought? I read nothing super or joint related:smoke:

3. Do you grow and create hybrids? Or do you just take some "OG Kush" that your dealer told you it was and mix it with other made up strains.

And no, I'm not saying OG Kush is made up, but unless you get it from a med shop, it's probably not the real thing.

4. my friend is thinking about saving a bud from every kind he buys from now til december and making a super joint

5. its not made up. it was the first plant i grew and i asked a few friends what kind of weed i should grow. and one said og kush. at the time i had nvr heard of it but its a high quality weed in cali. so i got a green card and i went to a med weed place and i started to grow. its really good on its own. but hard to find another bud to mix with for a good tast.

6. I love mixing strains!

7. my buddy rolled a personal blunt for me on my birthday that had 10 different strains in it as well as some kief and hash. it was nuts. i guess he had been saving a little bit of every pickup he had been getting for awhile