Super Indica Bagseed Micro Grow (biggest seedling eva!)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lalamann, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I MIGHT HAVE TO CUT DOWN TO 3 TOPS and lst, the plants is already about and inch wider than the box

2. Interesting about trimming the interior fan leaf. I'm going to try that in my SoG experiment I'll be starting tonight (seeds have germed ready for plant).

Looking fantastic! Will surely be using your grow here for reference (I'm 2 weeks from flower on my first grow and have 4 ready to go into flower @ only 1' tall; speed being of the essence for me this time).

Really do appreciate your risk in doing this for people such as myself man. Been following the whole way, and am very impressed!

3. im pleased with the results so far...almost ZERO air constriction yet a nice full canopy to make energy:hello:

temps staying around 74-76

4. I'll post a pic of the blueberry I have going outside right now. I pretty much did the same thing and it is flowering wonderfully.

5. #106 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    hell yea, im kinda doing it with my outdoot as well, it is in my sig

same here, mine is bout a foot tall outside lol, already culled one male and only had 2, no sign of sex on the other yet

6. I'll check it out. I've been tuned into this journal and got interested. Forgot to check out your other one.

7. Thats an awesome gnome on the fence!

8. #109 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    Just took one of the 4 tops off so i can have some room, Trimmed it up to make it into a clone, dipped in rooting gel then put in a shook up bottle of water (shook up for oxygen) with duct tape around it to cut off light. Water ph-ed at 6.6. gonna change it to fresh oxygenated water every other day. (i.e. doing the slow, but 100% succesful and all natural water cloning method)

putting the cutting in its own box under a 13 watt 6500k back to 18/6 hour lighting to reveg it, (till roots form keeping it about 6 inches away from the cutting. if the mother shows sex as female ill grow it out, if its male the cutting will die lol

taking a cutting from my outdoor to reveg as well as soon as the tops on it are big enough to take a cutting from

9. #110 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    ill take pics tomorrow

10. [quote name='"lalaman33333"']Just took one of the 4 tops off so i can have some room, Trimmed it up to make it into a clone, dipped in rooting gel then put in a shook up bottle of water (shook up for oxygen) with duct tape around it to cut off light. Water ph-ed at 6.6. gonna change it to fresh oxygenated water every other day. (i.e. doing the slow, but 100% succesful and all natural water cloning method)

putting the cutting in its own box under a 13 watt 6500k back to 18/6 hour lighting to reveg it, (till roots form keeping it about 6 inches away from the cutting. if the mother shows sex as female ill grow it out, if its male the cutting will die lol

taking a cutting from my outdoor to reveg as well as soon as the tops on it are big enough to take a cutting from[/quote]

U think about throwing a small airstone in the bottle to keep it o2'd up?

11. #112 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    HOT DIGGETY GOD DAMN DOG!!!!!!!!!!!

nuf said:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

cant pick it up in a pic but its there :D you know what i mean;)

Day 22 from breaking ground. Day 12 of 12/12.........Day 1 FLOWERING! well a single 100% female pre flower showed its beautiful tiny ass face this morning....i need a real camera lol

glad i took that last minute clone xD

12. #113 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    dont want to, this method works just fine and it will take longer to root, but i need that so i have time to make a bigger flowering box and convert mine into veg, have a small single plant perpetual going. Maybe make a mother to take cuttings from and ill actually make a bubble bucket to make clones for a SoG

all just ideas at the moment, not sure what im going to do with the clone yet since it will be rooted before the mother finishes flowering.

2 plants sexed in 2 days...the last should follow suit, so far im 1:1...cant wait for the tie breaker lol

13. in honor of the good news i have decided to name her....im open to all suggestions :D

14. That is gonna grow up to be a gigantic tree. Looking good! Can't wait to see it a couple weeks down the line :)

15. lol, not so much gigantic, just FULL, it should harvest out at somewhere around 1 and a 1/2 feet...im just glad it finally showed pistils, i was worried it would veg forever xD

i have NEVER had a plant take 12 days to show sex. It was getting kinda crazy, the stretch was there but the sex wasnt xD

and remeber i took one top for a clone so it only has the three largest tops now, i was going to take pics when my bro got home with my phone, but alas t\the baby just hit the dark cycle so no pics of it till tomorrow....i will however get pics of the clone when hes home

16. #117 lalamann, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    NEW GROWTH HAS TINY CLEAR TRICHS according to my bros actual microscope on 1000X lol, definately glandular as well, not the headless hair trichomes

17. #118 lalamann, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    PICS of my super crazy ass complicated cloning rig :wave:....consists of a lamp on a 18/6 timer, 13 watt 6500k cfl, a bottle of spring water covered in duct tape, and i think i WILL pic up an air stone tonight....it shall be the easiest bubble cloner EVA! as i switch water bottles i just twist the clone off, and twist it one the new one lol, when it is rooted ill just cut the lid since its a softer plastic than soda lids. attempting to pick up the supplies for a drip feed hydro bucket...might attempt my first hydro plant. and ill have a garanteed female for it :D

[​IMG]

i think the cutting is looking pretty damn good, was cut from the mother 36 hours ago, trimmed some leaf tips to prevent is transpiring too much

the best thing about this method is that if you get the stem cutting into the water quickly after cutting it off and the stem will maintain internal pressure and automatically draw water up as it needs it...meaning NO dome is necessary (just encase i mist it every couple hours lol) ...only problem is that it might take up to 2 weeks for roots to show. but from what i read the success rate this way is round about 100% lol

18. everythings looking good buddy keep up the good work,, its bud time again, dont u just love when they start budding?

19. i tried giving u more rep but it wont let me,said i have to spread it around some more