Super Indica Bagseed Micro Grow (biggest seedling eva!)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lalamann, Aug 5, 2012.

1. #21 lalamann, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    on a completely different note i had to beat a german shepard mutt dog to death with only my fists today. (not that big a deal, im 6'6" and 275...linebacker in highschool) Pulled in to my driveway after a trip to the hardware store and it had Smur in its mouth (for a picture of Smur see page 1 post 1 of this journal), i thought it killed her, i brutalized the dog and now im waiting on word from the vet on wether or not Smur is gonna have to get put down :'( pray for her, and pray that i dont beat the fucking ass of the teenager that let his dog of its chain to run today. I would never actually do it, im just wishing with full force that i was 17 again. That is like attacking family, im closer to my pets than ANYONE in my family, except maybe my mother (but honestly who ISNT closest to their mother that had a decent relationship with her)

he tried to tell me he was gonna press charges today for killing his dog, and i told him there is an ordinance DISALLOWING dogs of that size not being tied up or kept indoors or fenced in. they have to be under 15 pounds, and i explained to him i was MORE than in my rights to kill that dog. it was on MY property, with MY CAT in his mouth, off a chain that BY LAW it had to be on. Actually if i wasnt a grower, i probably woulkd have pressed charges, because that dog has been a neuscance to other people and animals arounf the neighborhood every time it got off the chain, it has killed one other cat and there are a lot of small children in the neighborhood, and that is WILLFUL endangerment of ALL the animals and small children in the neighborhood because he admitted to me that he let him off the chain cause he felt bad and wanted to let him run (wtf, really, if you want a dog that needs to run move OUT of the fucking neighborhood) I dont have a big dog even though i would like one BECAUSE i live in a neighborhood, i have a Pug (dont get me wrong i LOVE Mo, i would just like to have a large breed as well)

I had to explain to him the ONLY one that had rights to press charges was me, and the city aint gonna do a DAMN thing about me killing a dog that attacked MY animals on MY property. in fact, if i didnt aLready kill the dog im pretty sure i could call animal control and have them do it for me. Which i would have done if i wasnt worried about my cat still being in the jaws of the dog. Honestly i probably puched it 50 times in the head and body at least

at the moment all i know is that there is slight internal bleeding (should stop on its own, they have a tube in to drain the excess) and a massively broken back thigh :'( i will update tomorrow on her condition as soon as the animal hospital calls. Unfotunately because of the condition of the break she will have to remain in the vet's care untill the splint can be removed. Thank GOD my parents were able to help out on the bills or she would have already been put to sleep *sigh of relief*

/rant

Smur is the black and white one she is only 3 years old :( the Tabby one is her Daughter Sketty, she is about 3 months old atm
    [​IMG]

please save me from the rednecks ......

2. Hey man I'm really sorry to hear about your cat. I'm an animal person as well, and I'd freak out if that happened to me. However I also have 2 dogs along with my 2 cats so I'm not sure I'd go as far as killing the dog, did it not try to stop fighting/run away toward the end? Unless it had rabies I don't see it trying to kill you all the way to the end. Anyway it's done with now & hope it all works out for you.

3. #23 lalamann, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    it was less of me feeling threatened and more me being tired of this kid letting his dog of its chain intentionally and letting it hurt other animals, it had already killed another neighbor's cat and there are a bunch of small children in the neighborhood, plus at the time i thought my cat was already dead, more rage than anything else. When i got home the dog was sporting the cat in its mouth like it was a fucking trophy. Like it was hqappy to see me and it was showing off the good job it did, and this set me off big time.

but Your right, there was no need to beat it to death, but i dont regret doing it at all...

And i have a dog too, even though it is small, IF i had a large breed and it got out and was attacking neighbor's pets, i would fully expect someone here to either shoot it or call animal control and have the animal removed.

I feel no remorse as the kid should have seen it coming after it killed a cat LAST TIME it was off. (i personally think the dog shoulda been put down after that one, it litterally tore the cat into little pieces, it was gruesome as shit and happened in my yard so i was the one that had to inform the cat's owner, and clean up the mess, which felt like a pretty shitty thing to have to tell someone) I would have felt horrible if this was the dog's first offense, but there very next time after he got off and killed the neighbor's cat it gets off and goes straight for mine...in my opinion this dog did not belong anywhere NEAR a neighborhood

Have recieved word from the vet though, her back right femur is completely shattered, she has deep tissue damage as deep as her intestines, and puncture wounds on her neck, back, and back legs. but assuming my parents can help me out with the costs of surgery Smur SHOULD be able to recover, although they did let me know if an animal is ready to give up, there is really nothing the vet can do to keep them alive, they just kinda die, so im hoping Smur isnt ready to give up yet :'(

4. also, as with past experience, the females always seem to take quite a bit longer to show sex than males, i have been on 12/12 for 5 days i THINK now, and the longer it takes, the more im hoping it is female :)

5. #25 lalamann, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GROW CLONES/STEM CUTTINGS

i removed the two 7 leaflet fan leaves to let the tops get all the light possible, and it repaid me with a half inch of top growth in 4 hours :D

The symetrical aspect of a plant from seed, they are BEAUTIFUL, growing symetrical for their whole life, and clones just look so gangly and awkward, i grow for smoke AND for BEAUTY, and if you want BEAUTY you need to start from seed :smoke: and here is the proof...along with an empty box of the best munchy on EARTH!
    [​IMG]

soooooo symetrical, sooooooo beautiful

and today's size comparison: all 6 tops are growing rapidly, and within the week i should be able to install my netting for a SCROG :D and STILL no need for nutes, as you can see the cotyledons are still green and feeding the plant
    [​IMG]

6. Hope Smur pulls through. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

I still can't believe how well this plant is doing, crazy!

7. Hope your baby pulls through bro..

8. #28 lalamann, Aug 10, 2012
    thanks guys, i got my parents on board and Smur is going into surgery at 9am tomorrow, she should be able to come home as soon as the splint comes off if all goes well tomorrow. As of my visit she was awake and alert, but wouldnt let anybody but me get near her at the time without lashing out. She was obviously scared :( and obviously in pain :'( but after a few minutes with her i was able to get her to purr a little and let me rub her ears so im feeling positive of a full recovery :)

I know man, in the above shots it kinda looks like it is its OWN TWIN lol, kinda weird actually, and im starting to get worried that even if i attempt lst or a scrog it may out grow the box, i have had to remove 2 DVD cases today ALONE.

9. FUCK, the main point of light, the "sun" if you will just blew -_- the 26 watt at the center above the middle point of the plant is GONE, gonna have to make do with five 13 watts till payday instead of four 13s and one 26 watt

10. #30 lalamann, Aug 10, 2012
    just to show off a bit xD

Day 8 from breaking soil
    [​IMG]

Day 12/13: same size, but you can probably see the difference:smoke: if it keeps going at this rate, in 3-4 days when all the leaves are the size of the ones in the first pic, this thing will be a BEAST, i may have to think about making my box larger, but alas now that i must pay vet bills that must wait and i will probably have to selectively remove/early harvest the smaller tops

[​IMG]

i think i must be doing something right, except for the fact i spilled my bowl twice during the making of this post...

all i know is that im saving the seeds i have left and im going to make a mother plant....somehow...in the future xD, probably gonna oreder a t5 setup for that, and a t8 setup for clones, maybe get a small HPS ans supplement with cfls for a modest sea of green with rooted clones...but that would be after i get all the potential of budding the rest from seed :smoke: shit i hope its female, if i get a male im going to restart indoors imediately and hope one of my outdoor babies of the same strain are female

i have a theory now. maybe increasing light as the plant grows into it is benificial, like adding a 13 watt every few days as the plant widens. Because of the nature of the sun, if a plant has adequate room to grow, it will receive the same amount of light in reguards to its size if it is growing in near perfect conditions temperature wise/soil wise. if you start with a shitload of light to begin with, as the plant grows it is using more and more of the available light around it do to its own growth, this might be disrupting a self regulating a self regulating cycle or some shit (i dont know im just high as shit and thinking xD) Increasing the light with the plants growth with slight increments of light (small wattage cfls) it simulates outdoor conditions, as i am using one single much larger CFL in the center directly above the plant (5 total) and i am prepared to add up to 7 more 13 watt cfls in addition to the 5 as the plant grows taller (around the lower areas of the plant as well, even lighting over pretty much the whole plant in the end)

Hopefully if this is female i may be able to harvest the entire plant with a larger than normal yield for the size of my box. and hopfully all the buds will be similar if not the SAME potency and consistency

im stoned of my gourd.....carry on

/rant

11. I would also like to know about adding more lights as the plant gets bigger, and also I wonder if decreasing the lights a week or two before harvest would do anything as the plant prepares for "winter".

12. Poor sketty is starting to Freak looking for her momma :(

but yea, i would think anything to kinda help simulate an actually outdoor enviroment would be a good thing lol

13. #33 lalamann, Aug 10, 2012
    and to whom it may concern :smoke:

I am watering 8 oz. of Nestle Pure Life water every other day. I poured bottles from a 24 pack into a CLEAN 1 gallon milk jug (i use nestle because the PH is right at 6.8 and it consistent, and i use the yellow milk jugs to prevent algea from growing, but the jug needs to be washed and risned VERY WELL, or trust me, you will end up with bacteria cultures growing in your water xD)

I ad ONE table spoon of molasses to the water....i mix worm castings into the soil in an effort to not have to nute during veg. It seems to work, and i use Epsom Salt as a magnesium supplement during flowering (assuming the cotyledons will ever die and i actually need it xD)

other than that i use NO NUTES whatsoever, and i believe it would qualify as 100% organic since every nutrient i use contains a carbon molecule

my soil mix for a 1 gallon pot:

2 hand fulls (rough measurment i know lol) dirt from outside to get the bilogical processes in the soil going (we also have VERY rich soil here in the tennessee valley)

2 hanfulls worm castings/worm dirt (i usually go buy some night crawlers from a bait shop and set them free, then use the soil from the container (you would be surprised how great this stuff is)(2 one dozen containors usually get the job done for a 1 gallon grow)

the rest is just a Loamy, slightly sandy generic wal mart potting soil (NO bark pieces so the PH is negotiable) mixed 50/50 with peat moss, after mixing that i add the 2 handfulls of worm dirt and outdoor soil

seems to work GREAT!

14. #34 lalamann, Aug 10, 2012
    just checked it out as it entered the light cycle (5 pm est) And it has gained yet another half inch in a 12 hour period, i may soon have to remove 2 of the 6 tops it is growing so rappidly

i aslo have another thought, we get enough rain here at this time of year to where even seedlings outdoors are SELF sufficient, if this grow goes male, the next plant i start im thinking about only watering on the days it actually rains outside, and an amount in correlation to the amount outside (i.e. if we get a half inch of rain, i put a half inch of water in a dish the same size as my pot is wide, and water with that) i would make sure i have MORE than adequate drainage (gonna have to get some more perlite)

idk if it will work, im just thinking in terms of simulating outdoor enviroments perfectly, since the tennessee valley seems to be SO good for cannabis, every plant ive EVER done outdoors, as long as they are not to close together have been 100% self sufficient from seedling thanks to the summer rains/humidity and the drier LESS humid falls that still stay nice and warm all the way to november

like right at this second, we are getting HAMMERED by a crazy heavy rainstorm, yet i GARUNTEE when i got outside afterwards to check on them they will ONLY look cleaner than before, they wont be on their side, they wont be damaged, thanks to how condusive the intitial enviroment is for cannabis, they grow strong enough to use almost NO nutes but worm dirt (for veg nitrogen) and molasses for flowering. Even the bugs chewing on the new growth are to slow for the growth rate of the plants....NEW OUTDOOR JOURNAL PICS LATER TODAY (assuming it stops raining before dark, i FORGOT to take them yesterday, was doing yard work and got distracted)

daily indoor pic update coming this evening when my girl brings back my Droid xD

edit: not intentionally bumping my own thread...just posting ideas as my stoned ass continues thinking....i love da ganj :smoke:

15. #35 lalamann, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    here is today's pic update/ size comparison :D (2 weeks EVEN from breaking soil :O) still showing the same crazy growth rate, no sex visible as of yet, hoping to confirm that in the coming week

i shadowed the pic this time so you can see how GREEN it actually is lol
    [​IMG]

And you can kinda see here that the cotyledons JUST TODAY are starting to yellow and shrivel, will wait till any deficiencies start to barely show before i add any nutes, want it as STRONG as possible when the nutes start (if i need any, the soil mix i think is DAMN NEAR perfect, and i usually only need magnesium supplements later into flowering) epsom salt takes care of that :D...and it looks like its gonna have a pretty even canopy, perfect for a small scrog, and its strange...the main colas may be the ones coming from the bottom xD i may have to mess with my lighting a bit if that is the case
    [​IMG]

BIG UPDATES ON MY OUTDOOR JOURNAL :D CHECK OUT THE LINK IN MY SIG!!!

16. #36 lalamann, Aug 11, 2012
    And here is my latest batch of seeds from a half on non-sensi dank...keep in mind im trying to do these with a Cell Phone lol They are exactly like the last batch, its stil lthe same smoke, and the same HUGE brown seeds with the black stripes like every bag from ma dude xD i never even find immature seeds, this was EVERY seed from an entire half

the biggest one stretches from Abe's forehead to the tip of his beard....measure that out on you own pennies :cool:
    [​IMG]

he is telling me the plants did not hermie, he sais they get contaminated when he pulls males because hes not that cautious, im almost HOPING they are hermie seeds, because then at least that would garuntee me some smokeable herb, even if it aint the best :smoke:

17. #37 lalamann, Aug 11, 2012
    ad ust for the hell of it, when i was at my parents house i took a pic of Smur's Grand mother, and Sketty's great grandmother Kitten...shes 13, and still goes in and out every day, can jump up and down off the counter, and it sweet as shit :smoke: and she still pays her rent on time with small animals xD
    [​IMG]

18. #38 lalamann, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    developed a VERY fruity smell over last night's dark cycle

19. #39 lalamann, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    thanks man....no clue on lineage, the guy that grows em started with bagseed, and loved em so much kept the genetics, now i buy my bud from him, and i LOVE the seeds so far, im probably gonna keep the genetics, ALL I KNOW is that the bud these plants produce, even when seeded, is dank as SHIT and potent as HELL (the plan t is getting the same lemony/fruity smell the mature bud i buy gets, i hope that is a good sign, as most males ive had have a skunky, minty smell before flowering

And as of right now, there are at LEAST 3 people, myself included, that like this strain enough to make it the ONLY strain they grow. i have yet to even have a red/perple stemmed SPROUT with this seed, and that is usually un avoidable the first few days no matter WHAT strain or what conditions it is in, usually disappears, but these never even had the stem coloring, just light green the whole time

NEW PICS TONIGHT, i did some very slight trimming, and i can say with 100% certainty, the trim of the inter nodal growth has a small kick to it when dried, tastes kinda like lawn clippings but the high IS there, and it IS noticable, very heady and light, as expected being so early, even though it seems to be indica.

you guys can tell me you cant get high of the leaves before budding all you want, but i know, the THC is there, and the flowering hormosnes as well, they have potency, and they have that fruity smell, it has been in 12/12 for 5-6 days now, haven't kept great track

20. oh believe me i know, i have smoked MANY a fan leaf and felt exactly nothing, i thought i felt something a few days ago when i smoked dried leaves from veg. but i kinda chocked it up to placebo or lack of oxygen head rushes, but the leafs trimmed after 4 days of 12/12 from the new tops (after smoking an ENTIRE metal pipe bowls worth lol) actually producded a high, very heady, but was definately not placebo, i was mildly high, kinda like after i would scrape a few hits of some resin from a bowl during a dry spell.

it hasn't showed sex yet, but this fact is making me hope its female, and the growth rate of my indoor and 2 outdoor (which produced NO such buzz lol) are making me hope to keep the genetics lol