Super excited about my Blue Cheese Grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GorillaFarmer, Jun 24, 2009.

1. So I just ordered 20 fem Big Buddha Blue cheese seeds off of Attitude like an hour ago! Really pumped about my next grow.

Specs:
    2000w HPS/MH
    2 Sunsystem Mondo Reflectors
    2 8 inch inline booster fans.
    1 6 inch can fan and filter
    1 4x8x6' tent
    16 1x1x1' square pots
    16 Blue cheese plants
    1 4x8' screen
    c02

Complete Humboldt Line Ferts and Promix BX

Basically im taking my current grow, upgrading to digital ballasts and sealed, A/C reflectors and adding c02.

Also condensing space from a 10x12x8' room down to a tent more than half that size. Going to get close to 3 pounds on my current grow... Hoping for 4 on this one.

Hurray!

Im really excited to finally be in a tent!

2. Sounds like you have a primo setup. Good luck with your grow, be sure to start a journal so we can follow.

3. For sure, my current grow I got lazy with as far as the journal. Something I would like to do is a start to finish picture project where I take one picture a day every day for the whole duration of the plants life. Then make a .gif file and make like a mini video.

Thanks for the props though.

I did a lot of homework for this cycle. I wish i never spent a nickle on my last grow. I got 6000w worth of magnetic ballasts I wont ever do anything with.

Anyone want any cheap ballasts?

4. if your serious about selling i would love to buy a cheap ballast so long as it is fully functional