Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Duper High.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokingbymypool, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Haha,
    Ok, so.
    Going to a friends tommorow. He's only smoked like twice before (poor guy).
    Well i have my own bowl. But what is just some way that i can get him super baked and will make it fun. I was thinking a gravity bong. Those are always great. But what else? Like something that gets you super baked and would be a fun enjoyable time.

2. bongs. if he knows how to use it.

3. Do massive 5 gal. gravity bongs.

4. Man i actually have one of those big water thing bottles. That they put in those things like in offices. That would be fucking awesome.
    hahaha!!
    Any more ideas? thats pretty much it..

5. Rig up a leaf blower?

6. A leaf Blower? what?
    haha.

7. Nevermind, I'm high don't listen to me.

8. Electric pipes/bowls. A little less powerful than leaf blowers but it'll do the trick :D.

9. smoke a fat ass blunt with him of chronic outside like in some awesome setting. If hes only smoked twice he will DEF. get high as a fucking airplane! :hello:

10. Yeah. Thats why i want him to toke up with me for his third time. Third time was the time it hit me the hardest. :) memmories. :)

11. grape dutch ftw!

roll like a 2 gram grape dutch and when it get to the appropriate level...SHOTTIES!!

thatll make him TOAST!!

haha:hello::smoking: