Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Dank Cali White Widow!! (CRYSTAL HEAVEN)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Budah_Man, Mar 30, 2009.

1. I love California. :bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope You Enjoyy!!

2. fuck all you cali people, nice buds tho man

3. Holy shit man that is some crystally looking herb. Make sure you save the ones that fall off when you touch it haha. :hello:

4. im actually up in nor cal :)

5. not crystal heaven. just heaven.

6. I love Widow man. Looks well grown and cured as well.

7. yeh i love it! thanks for the comments. and i get it at a nice price. 260 for an oz. you gotta love dealers that youve known for a long time. :)

8. the weed up here is amazing but i always get jealous when i see this stuff from cali. that looks so nice

9. Thats wassup. We grow dank here.

10. god damn you and your good stuff. gotta deal with shitt jersey stuff in my area:(

11. what part of nor cal u from man?

12. thts not white widow

13. It's not widow, but a good strain. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Go here

14. oh where did u buy your strain picture identifier i need one?

15. just because it doesnt look like those pictured doesnt mean thats its not WW, your pretty dumb if you think that, the way someone grows can have a large affect on how the finished product looks

16. Its too hard to tell after a bud has been cured what strain it is or isnt.

There are a few that you can but WW is not really one of them

17. NOT "WHITE WIDOW":mad:

18. I'll take your word for it. I'm not interested in growing. I've seen plenty of bud and plenty of widow and that doesnt look legit. But if it's possible that it is, I'll take your word for it buddy. You're cool.