Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Dank Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Delightful Nug, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I got a quarter of this for $40, and I don't care if you believe this story of how I got it for so cheap cause its true. So me and my dealer(we've been friends since before he was a dealer) were driving to his dealer to pick up a qp and we got pulled over and we were fucked because we had just lit a blunt and it reeked. The cop came up and was get out and shit so he could search it and my friend just handed him a $50 like it was no big deal. The cop then took it and walked back to guide car, hopped in and drove off. I was scared to death and my friend was like wtf is wrong with you haha. Anyway, we get to his dealer and he's short $40 cause of the cop dude. He was like if you give me 40 ill give you a quarter of it so this is my profit.......

Attached Files:

2. Oh and this is my shotgun camera phone so these pictures = no justice

3. Shitty*.......fuck im high

4. he bribed a cop? if the cop didnt take it he would be fucked

5. sativa represent!

6. ouch, the pictures do no justice at all

7. you were so fucked if that cop wasn't greedy..
    nice bud anyways

8. Thats awesome about the cop! Nice bud too!

9. pics could b better

10. Seriously man...that's some awesome sauce for the weekend right there!

Best part was when your homie looks at you, after the cop drives off, like WTF is wrong wit YO' AZZ FOO! I LOL'D Like what? You don't bribe cops everyday and shit...classic!

11. dankk....wish I could pay off the cops... but wait.... I live in a snobbish ass neighborhood where suburban cops make 60k and carry assualt rifles while city cops make 30k and gotta buy their own bullets

12. So your friend bribed a cop with fitty? LOL

13. Dude that shit looks infested with MOLD! WTF @@

You LIE also @@

Live on Earth?

14. is it really THAT dark in person?!

15. has that gotta purp in it? if its green bud its ayt, if its purp then its shineee :D

16. Ok so explain how all cop cars have cameras on it and that woulda showed the cop being handed the $50. Inb4 arrest

17. Looks MOLDY! More photos of the Qp

18. How do you guys see mold... The picture's so dark you can't see shit lol.

19. Trust me...He sent me a microscope and When i looked through it, It said MOLDY PLAYA! It looks fake also...Not sure whats going on!!!!

20. Oh, now I understand..