Super cropped for first time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kinegrower, Sep 7, 2016.

1. This is the first time I've ever super cropped. Hope I did ok.let me know guys.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks good

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. Thanksthat makes me feel better

4. The whole point is to keep y he canopy even because the plant favors the highest buds so it tricks them into diverting more energy into the lower but now equal in height buds. When some take off just get those too.

5. So I did good and should keep it going?will it slow them down?I think I started doing at the rite time.
    I

6. It only slows down the ones you bend. They'll get a knuckle where you bent them and turn back up.

7. Yep

8. No. You need to just release em and let em flower. With Supercrop you wanna slow down the verticle growth and let the lower branches all reach even height. You can add more branches by tieing down the branches to the side of the bucket and then every new little branch grows into a new one. It that's all in the veg period. These look as if they're flowering already and your still cropping. Tying them down and letting it all fill in then releasing everything to be even that's the way you wanna go. Your gonna have thick ass buds you want to end up with straight up evenow 30 top plus plants that produce insane even amounts. But even if your going for a little you want then standing up not laying down kinda. But still great job next time you'll see the difference. A nice even top will allow a shit load of colas to developers evenly for the most part.

9. Thanks you for all your help, like I said I've read a little bit, but have never tried it before.just trying to up my yield on my auto flowers. I've got two pineapple express that are about two or three inches tall.I'm about to transplant them into my 5 gallon smart pot.I have them in cups rite now. They are not autos. They're fems

10. I wouldn't do it to autos. Photos though. On my autos I just tuck leaves and rotate them every day because i'm paranoid like that lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did some reading on doing it to autos before I did.I've got two speed auto and one super skunk auto. I also figured out the hard way that topping autos slows them down greatly. Lesson learned lol.this is my second batch of autos

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm smoking some I chopped early off my first autos. I usually run photos. I was worried they would suck but these Heisenberg specials are kicking my ass straight off the plant quick dried
    I cant wait to try them properly cured.

13. I can't smoke for four more months, legal issues. After that it is on.lol.I grew 60 day wonder last go around. People enjoyed it.

14. I'm on oregon so fuck em I smoke if I want to and if I run out I can just run to the store and get some more. Skywalker autos for the comparative here next run for me. After these Heisenbergs i'm going in confident.

15. Wish I was,I'm in Alabama, it sucks.lol.Skywalker,sounds awesome

• Like Like x 1
  16. Me too man. A branch snapped and i had finish up quick. The flowers were hardly dried and fucked me up more than once . Will cure some for sure but i dont mind ripping them rite after the dry either. Thats when you know you have something, well, SPECIAL

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Amen

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mine are heavy, i put bamboo up with some twine like a tomato cage to hole it up and i'm still having to attach branches to the bamboo with bendy wire because the stems won't hold those fat flowers up. The skywalker's should kick ass too, if they do i'm definitely giving mephisto some business. Provided i don't get more seeds for free that is lol, i'm not above taking more free seeds!

19. I never got but two free seeds from castle.And I've ordered from them several times. My last five pack I bought never came. That was the first time that ever happened.

20. I got a total of 25 free seeds from the vault now and five t-shirts. Love em!