Super Critical Haze

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Quanzy, Jan 24, 2011.

1. grow tent (3 ft. X 3 ft. X 7 ft.)
    12 gallon pot with sunshine #2 soil

400 watt mh for veg with cool tube reflector
    1000 watt hps for flowering
    4 inch ducting system with intake and exhaust fans

Attached Files:

2. And were off! :bolt:

Good luck on your grow man, keep us updated!

3. thanks, will do.

4. Quanzy,

Welcome to Grasscity and good luck on this project.

chunk

5. Thanks chunk, I try to do weekly pictures and will keep my journal up to date.

6. Bought a couple new things today. Now I'm working with a new 6 inch cool tube reflector that works up to 1000 watts. Also bought a second 4 inch fan.

Attached Files:

7. One week in. .

Attached Files:

8. Nice...the babe looks happy and healthy in there.

9. Sweet. SCH is a beast. Absolutely loves the nutes and produces major weight of stinky, sticky, hazey goodness. Never seen a haze produce so much dank herb.

Check out my completed indoor grow for a look at what your in for.

I still have my girl going, pretty much my flagship strain right now, I know mega smokers and no one has ever had haze like this.

Good luck man, plan on an 11-12 week flower for best results. You wont be disappointed.

10. thanks for the advice, glad to hear from someone else who has grown SCH. I cannot wait to see the size of those colas

11. I would highly advise topping her as well. Your wasting yield if you dont. Your not compromising cola size either, the extra colas grow just as big if you only had one. I have a huge one going right now about 2 weeks out from harvest. Let me know if you wanna see a pic of this 4+ headed monster.

12. thanks, I checked out your completed grow and it looks awesome. looks like topping works real nice on this strain.

I have been topping the shit out of her so far, trying to get a bush going more so than a tree, and I am throwing 2 layers of screens in my tent come flowering time. With 1000 watts on one plant, its going to be a jungle in there.

Attached is a picture of a super critical haze grown by my mmj center

Attached Files:

13. nice, looks like you got it under control. I cant imagine this plant under scrog. Certainly gonna be tuned.

14. I'm hoping so, it will be my first scrog attempt so I guess we will see how I do. Previously I have only topped and secured the plants with bamboo stakes but scrog seems to be a pretty good method.

Two Weeks in now...

Attached Files:

15. three weeks in now. flipping her next week, changing to a 400 watt hps for a couple weeks and putting in my screens for scrog. eventually will be running 1000 watts hps though.

Attached Files:

16. weekly update? :D

17. day 6 flowering
    week 4 overall
    rocking the 400 hps now, and the scrog

Attached Files:

18. #18 NugPufr, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    she filling out nicely. Hope you get one that swells up like mine. Your gonna be seeing her steadily pile on the calyx clusters week after week. pulling a 13 weeker tonite myself and she super fat on all heads. getting about a qp dried off each plant now in only a 5 gal pot.

Dont be afraid to bang her with the nutes as well, she loves the foxfarm regiment but im experimenting with some organics right now to see how she does in that.

EDIT:

actually what are you using for nutrients?

19. Wow, looking great! Keep it up and more pictures is NEVER a bad thing!:D

20. thanks, she is looking very large for 4 weeks old and is responding very well to topping making her as bushy as I could have hoped for before flowering.

I am using bontanicare pureblend pro grow and pro bloom and following the recommended feeding schedule up until the last week or two.

I water every time it gets almost dry pretty deep in the soil, with 2.5 gallons of water. Thats been about every 2 days for the last two weeks though.

Its looking like I will switch to the 1000 watts pretty soon here once I start seeing buds. Such a large plant already, its tempting to switch sooner but at the moment having too big of a plant might end up being a problem.

Attached Files: