Super Critical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ghsspark, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Yeah mate SC is done. Not sure about yield though. Think I messed up sum where they didnt pack on weight as I thought they would. Second run is gonna be a lot better I hope. Take it easy man

2. looking foward to seeing some nugs :D 3 more weeks and mine go into flowering :) congrats on a nice grow man!

3. Hey GC.Been a busy lad today. Well the girls have been chopped n they're dryin as we speak. I forgot how long trimming everything took. But well worth it in the end. As for the buds they're not massive i'd say small but there's 32 tops hanging dryin n a box with a fair bit of buds too small to hang. Shit load of trim that's gonna make me some cookies haha. Once they dry out I'll get it on scales. Don't think they'll be loads but might get couple of oz. The clones have been put in 15l airpots n r under the hps now. Gonna give em today n tomorrow veggin then flip to 12/12. Here's some pics n stay high.

image-2395803917.png

Before Harvest

image-4228704858.png

Before Harvest

image-2179495374.png

Fan leaves gone

image-2802145661.png

Fan leaves gone

image-2281531142.png

Tops dryin on rack n smaller buds still on plants

image-2184570149.png

Remains.RIP.
    Think the LST looks pretty cool.

image-2592907077.png

Remains.RIP.

4. yessssssss that looks nicee!! i think thers a couple of OZ ther for sure if ther as dense as my SC buds they will be a nice weight there! dw about the size of the buds mine wer about the same with this strain.

hows the smell? i bet ur chuffd man i would be :) wait untill its dry it really is a nice strain..how long do you plan to cure it for?nice l.s.t aswell its given me a vision of how i want mine set out :D congrats!!!

5. [quote name='"qualitypotlover"']yessssssss that looks nicee!! i think thers a couple of OZ ther for sure if ther as dense as my SC buds they will be a nice weight there! dw about the size of the buds mine wer about the same with this strain.

hows the smell? i bet ur chuffd man i would be :) wait untill its dry it really is a nice strain..how long do you plan to cure it for?nice l.s.t aswell its given me a vision of how i want mine set out :D congrats!!![/quote]

Thanks man. The smell is amazing. Really sweet but with a kick to it. Whole house is stinking but damn it smells good. Hopin to have them in jars after a few days hangin. Didn't water the last 5 days so should be ok soon. Got a better idea of what I'm doin now n think im gonna Scrog the clones. There in big enough pots to finish in so got high hopes for round2.

6. #86 dreday317, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    fucking beautful man i really love the lst too! and you got all that off of two plants? great job GHSSPARK

7. [quote name='"dreday317"']fucking beautfil man i really love the lst too! and you got all that off of two plants? great job GHSSPARK[/quote]

Cheers man think it went alright for first grow in a while. Just checked on clones n theyre lovin theyre bigger pots, more light n more air movement. I think the strain will do pretty good in a Scrog so ginna add a screen in 2morrow I'll put pics up wen done

8. What's up GC. Had a pretty good wkend by all accounts. Harvested Friday currently dryin. Repotted clones into 15l airpots n moved em to the flowering cab. Put screen in for scrog and I'm planning to use the stretch to fill it. Not sure how full it will get but they're goin 12/12 from Monday night. Oh n I've started germing 1xStrawberry DLite 1xPurple Haze 1xPineapple Express. Dropped em in a shot glass gonna giv 12hrs then transfer to paper towel. Can't wait to get these goin!!!
    Plan is to run these 3 strains for a while unless I like 2 better I might dump one but not til after a couple of runs at least. Stay high guys.

Attached Files:

9. Hey GC. Buds av dried enough now to go into jars. Kind of gutted about the weight. Got 15 grams of small buds that's in the jar n the bowl was what was hanging to dry. 63 grams in total. Well at least I've got a bit of a stash so happy days. Smoked a bud that I dried n it has a pretty good kick to it but tasted a bit funky. That's impatience for ya. Anyway got high hopes for round 2 which is 2 days into 12/12. God I love growin!!!!

Attached Files:

10. Man this just got me so ready to grow mine... Smoke up!

11. the dry buds look exactly like mine came out :D happy days man! i want a big ol bowl of chronic waaaahhhh gotta wait another 10 weeks lol im assuming you have dippd into that already how was it? i found mine wasnt too bad at all before a cure..im going to grow this strain again for sure :D

12. :smoke:CONGRATS again, how long did it take from sprout to harvest?? im are groing like crazy and this just motivates me to do well:D

13. [quote name='"qualitypotlover"']the dry buds look exactly like mine came out :D happy days man! i want a big ol bowl of chronic waaaahhhh gotta wait another 10 weeks lol im assuming you have dippd into that already how was it? i found mine wasnt too bad at all before a cure..im going to grow this strain again for sure :D[/quote]

Yeah mate smoked a nug n it didn't taste too bad. Tryin to leave the rest alone for a bit. Got a bit of the smaller buds to keep me goin for now. Ur BW lookin good ain't she.

[quote name='"dreday317"']:smoke:CONGRATS again, how long did it take from sprout to harvest?? im are groing like crazy and this just motivates me to do well:D[/quote]

Thanks man. I vegged em for 42days n flowered12/12 for 56days. Probably could have done with a week longer tbh so gonna flower the clones for 63days this run n see what difference there is. Stay high man.

14. Day 5 12/12. Things movin along nice. Just tucked tops under screen n removed a few fan leaves to allow more light to lower tops. Hopin to fill the screen a bit more with the stretch for next few days then will just let them grow through. My beans have broken ground n lost they're shells so were on with veggin them out now.

image-2087274795.png

Left Purple Haze. Right Strawberry DLite. Bottom Pineapple Express.

Attached Files:

15. looking good with the scrog there :) what company is ur purple haze from? im interested in that iv always wanted to grow a purple strain! i have your avatar picture on my phone lol

what beans are in the pots i probly read somewhere but cant remember lol

16. o ok i thought they were autos

17. [quote name='"qualitypotlover"']looking good with the scrog there :) what company is ur purple haze from? im interested in that iv always wanted to grow a purple strain! i have your avatar picture on my phone lol

what beans are in the pots i probly read somewhere but cant remember lol[/quote]

Hey man. First time usin a screen but lovin the results. Seems easier than LST. They're Super Critical under the scrog. The beans r 1xG13 Purple Haze 1xG13 Pineapple Express 1xSagarmartha Strawberry DLite(strawberry cough x NYCD). Can't wait for these. Veggin now so as soon as SC is finished they can go straight into flowering. After takin clones that is. Plan on runnin these for a while. Take it easy.

18. oh right lol forgot u had clones from SC, i wish i would have taken a clone or 2 from mine :( depending on how my BW turns out i may go back to the SC next grow i really liked that shit :D

i'll be watching how the scrog works outdude :) peace

19. i want to do a scrog!!

20. Go for it man. Nice way to keep all tops even. Pretty much only thing u can do wrong is snap a branch wen u pull em back under. N even that ain't the end of the world. The strain defo seems to like it.