Super Critical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ghsspark, Sep 17, 2011.

1. TRUE STORY yea im going to germ all 3 ..... and ill be sure to post some pic me everyone to see this strain:wave:

2. Hey guys been messin around wiv my phone cam n here's a few bud shots. Not the best pics but u can see the frost on them.1 week 6 days til chop.hehehe

3. Shit forgot to add pics............
    Damn this white Russian I got is hmmmm.
    Pics

Attached Files:

4. Awesome pics. It's mighty frosty over there!

5. looks tasty and prolly pine cone smell......love it!!!! what kind of lights did you grow that pretty girl under???

6. Smell is amazing pretty sweet. They were under cfl's for couple of weeks from seed n been under 250w hps since then. Vegged them for about 4 weeks under hps then flipped to 12/12.

7. you did a good veg bro...how long did it take ur super criticals to germ.....? and what light cycle did you start with?

8. Thanks man. I dropped seeds in shot glass. Once they sink just put plate, paper towel(damp not wet), paper towel on top n cover with another plate. They were good to go into soil just over 24hrs later plus 2 in shot glass. Probably took 2 days to break soil after that.

9. right on mine look like they want to open up.... cant wait tell morning time so i can check them and put them in soil.....

10. hey bud when im germing my seed in napkins can i use a drop of superthrive to help support them?

11. Not sure mate never used anythin but water. Don't think they need nutes wen seed just enough water to soften the shell.

12. :hello: niceeeeeeee and frostyy :D

getting ther now arnt they! cant wait for mine to get into flowering still got a while tho! lookd in my tent a min ago and temps got up to 84f at some point in the night because i shut my bedroom door and windows as didnt want it to get to cold..i'll have to find a balance of airflow in my room at night so i dnt have to worry about tht

13. Update on clones. They've been veggin for bout 5/6weeks now. I'm made up wiv how they cum on under the cfl's. Two more wks n they go under the hps 12/12. Feel like they've had to slum it. In a small cupboard in small pots wiv cfl's. Hopin they explode under the 250 n there goin into 15 l airpots so they should love the extra room. Was thinkin of using the stretch from flipping lights to try fill a screen but not decided yet.
    Here's some pics. Lookin healthy to me.

Attached Files:

14. Watering clones last night n spotted some white bugs floating on top then disappearing back under the soil. Done a bit of research n apparently there Symphilids. Got some gnat off I'm gonna use to treat. Just thought I'd put this pic I found of them up.

Attached Files:

15. arnt they some ugly lil fuckers! hope the gnat off clears them up for you mate! things are getting real close for you now boyo ;)

16. Damn right ugly little bastards. There only on clones no signs of them on flowering ones(lucky). Only got a week n a bit til chop now. Fuck yeah can't wait!!!!!

17. Just been attending to my 3x clones. Tied down the 2 main branches on each plant n for first time super cropped a few side branches. Didn't go too mad with it just squeezed the stem until it give. Got them where I want them now so happy days.
    They got 2wks veg left then flower cab will be clear. Gonna put a screen in for scrogin them usin the stretch to fill the screen. Goin off how the mothers r flowering should work out ok. 2 flowering plants have 1wk 2 days left n most trichomes r cloudy with a few still clear. Hopin to get a few amber before chop but not worried if I don't gonna take them down anyway. Stay high guys few pics of clones after op.

Attached Files:

18. Hey guys we've just finished our final flush. Just lettin them drain abit before puttin them to bed. Think the nute lockout stopped them growin abit n made them not too pretty but we learn from our mistakes/successes. Next round starts as soon as these r chopped n as u can tell from the last pic daughter looks alot better than Mummy. N she got two sisters to go with her. 1 week to go can't fuckin wait!!

image-836054053.png

Biggest Cola

image-3637662453.png

Mother n Clone hehehe!!!

Attached Files:

19. Well GC were nearly there. Gonna harvest tomorrow mornin after 36hrs dark. All trichs r cloudy so down they come. Could probably do with one more week but want to get clones flowering. They need pottin up as gettin root bound but can't do that til in flower room. Will put pics up tomorrow. Stay high.

20. this is the supercritical right?? if so looks like that plants goning to produce some oz's!