Super Cool Smoke Tricks!!

Discussion in 'General' started by foxracing500r, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Ok, I dont know how this will go over now that I am not stoned. The other day, I got a fresh 1/4 and had a bong full of ice, so I sat for hours getting burnt.

After about the first hour, I started doing tricks with my smoke, my buddy thought they were pretty cool, so I decided to share some.

Again, for these to sound cool, you must be really high :D

Name: Smoke Rings(The original)

Description: Everyone knows what smoke rings are, but many dont know how to do it.

How to: Just inhale some green, and when you exhale trap smoke in the jowels of your mouth, then make an "O" with your lips, and use your tounge as pressure to push the smoke out. Do this in quick sudden burst for nice Rings.

Name: The Curtain

Description: Makes a smoke curtain that covers your upper face.

How To: This one isnt too hard, the main thing is making your bottom lip stick out farther than your top. Then curl your bottom lip a little bit and blow straight up, this will cause the smoke to cover your upper face.

Name: French Inhale

Description: Exhaling through your mouth and inhaling it through your nose.

How to: This is a real tricky one, the easiest way I found to do it is slow your exhale way down. About to the point where it just floats out of your mouth. Then funnel your bottom lip much like the curtain, and blow it toward one of your nostrals. DONT BLOW HARD!, easy :)

Name: Turbo Diesel

Description: Looks and sounds of a Ford/Chevy or Dodge Turbo Diesel truck.

How to: Not really complicated, kinda just cool for other people to see. But you just inhale a huge hit, curl your tounge into a "O", and blow out making a Diesel noise. The curl of your tounge makes a whistle just like a turbo!

Feel free to add your own guys, just a fun mellow thread for everyone.

Shake and Bake!

2. Get a straw and exhale your hits into it for stoned hilarity :D

PROTIP: Blow that shit in other peoples faces.

3. Snap Inhale: Take a fat hit. Open mouth widely and let smoke come out then suck in.
    look tight as hell.

4. An easier method for french inhale:

Take the smoke into your mouth, push it out with your sucking, while simultaneously inhaling through your nose.

Cant really be done wiht bongs, though...