Super coco GSC grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Smokexbreak, Oct 25, 2018.

1. other thing im thinking about is my lighting im running 266 true watts of 3500k leds on a home built rig . half way thru the last grow the meanwell driver died so I bought a new meanwell driver ( turned out it didn't die was a bad connection ) so I have a second meanwell driver I can build on. Im thinking of building additional lighting and adding 3000k leds ( samsung doesn't offer 2700k in the f series strips ) my thought is using 3000k strips once im in flower for the 1st 2 hours of the day and the last 2 hours of the day and using the 3500k existing strips for the remaining 8 hours .... sort of giving it a sunrise sunset environment

2. Too much work for little to no benefit. During Flower it’s about giving them the most intense light in a flowering spectrum you can, within reason of course. 1000 ppfd is the max. I get about 900 with 12- qb120’s in my 4x4. If you can provide those numbers across the canopy in 3000-3500k spectrum, you’re going to grow great medicine. As long as nutes and environment are dialed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Week 5 update. Sorry I missed a few weeks.

It’s been a little crazy I cut a few plants down and ended up with two. Moved one to flower and the other two are in my micro veg box along with the gorilla bomb I’m revegging. During weeks 3-4 I was using a 300 watt viparspectra and my driver for my HLG 96’s came in so since then I’ve moved my (4)HLG120’s in with my (2) HLG65’s into the veg box and turned the 120’s to 50%. I think I’m having a mag deficiency on the little one but the one under the scrog is doing amazing. I’ve watered it twice since transplant. And I just gave the little one 1/4 strength cal mag nutes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

5. Having some sort deficiency. I believe it’s a calcium or magnesium deficiency. Leaning more to the calcium side since I forgot to add dolomite to my super soil.

Any thoughts?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. A little bit is the flower room since the veg rooms been pretty boring.

[​IMG]

Franco’s lemon cheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gorilla Bomb
    [​IMG]

Pineapple chunk

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did you get your deficiencies figured out?

8. How did they turn out? Going to be trying autos for the first time on my next run.

9. Yeah i figured out it was caused by my coco’s PH . I pretty much said screw the super coco though. Soil seems to be much easier for me. I’m going to try this again but I’ll be making sure my coco is Better quality and within the right PH. Probably won’t be until after my run of hempy buckets.

I did however make my own soil from some spent FFOF. And used the same dry nutes to reamend.

1/3 spent FFOF
    1/3 peat
    1/3 EWC
    Dolomite lime 1tbsp per gallon of medium
    4-5 cups perlite per gallon of medium

Gaia green all purpose ferts 1tbsp per gallon of medium

Dr earth flower girl 1tbsp per gallon of medium.

This is the plant in that soil and it’s happy as can be. And it’s been water only. Occasional recharge and mammoth P will be used for flower. I’m going to flip to 12/12 sometime in the next week or two. I’ll be creating a new journal for the entirety of my grow that way everything can be in one spot!
    [​IMG]

10. Didn’t go well but I figured out the issue was my Coco’s PH.

Francos lemon cheese harvest
    3 week veg
    10.75oz wet
    2.25 oz’s dry
    1.5 foot tall

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These were done in my super soil as well.

• Like Like x 2