Super close call with landlord.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cloudedhead, Nov 9, 2013.

1. So I was sitting in my apartment alone while my husband went to the store. I have my new bong, my weed, grinder EVERYTHING sitting here in the front room with me. Later I thought I heard my husband coming up the stairs so I went to go unlock the door. Well I open the door and across the hall is the landlord at the neighbors apartment door.** Luckily he only had a brief conversation with me and left. Idk what I would have done if he would have asked to come in. Lol.

**As a side note it makes me really nervous that he was listening in on the neighbors door, be a use he knows she wasn't home. Seems sketchy to me.

2. Unless hes given you 24 hour notice you can restrict him entry. Just say its messy and youre embarassed

3. Is that a legal stipulation? I thought it had to be specified in the lease

Mobile reppin

4. I believe its law in almost every state if not all. Some places its longer than that and emergency rules do exist, but in most cases thats how itll be

5. I have used the messy line before and he just goes, "Oh, I don't mind I'm a bachelor." lol great way to get some action. He also comes in while we are not home. One week he said he would call over the weekend to let us know when he would be coming to fix the water heater. Well he never called and showed up randomly that next Tuesday, while I was sleeping and had to be up for work in 3 hours. He makes me nervous. I keep all my shit locked up in this tool box and bury it in my clothes box.

6. I do the same thing lol

The Strainger

Finally, a law that comforts me.

8. At the apartment I use to rent, the maintenance people would come and go as they pleased. One day, I was watching tv in my underwear and I heard the door jiggling and then in he went. Luckily I had a blanket close by but I was like WHAT THE HELL?! KNOCK, MUH FUKKA! That apartment complex was fucked up. The landlord was a crazed religious woman who would threaten to kick us out for leaving a bag of trash on the back patio overnight or if you were even one day late on rent.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Are pets allowed, if he knew no one was home, he might think they have pets.