Super Bowl

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGymTeachers, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Fuck the Steelers, fuck the Packers, who's packin up some super bowls of their own today?

2. amen to that

3. Im gonna have the game on but im not gonna be watching it. Yay for procrastinating a weeks worth of work to do on super bowl sunday, im a champion. :smoke:

Gonna pack my B. Wilson Disc slide nice and full for tonight

4. I don't give a fuck about the super bowl. :smoke:

5. Who cares about the game. I wanna watch the commercials

6. Im looking forward to it!

Guna have a fellaz day out today. Bud/bongs/Beer/Food/Football/Good Friends= A sick ass time! I dont give a Fuck if i go to work all hung over tomorrow

7. i haven't decided if im going to watch it or not as of now. but either way im going to be packing up a few super bowls :D

8. I'm in pittsburgh right now. This city is gonna be madness when the STEELERS win. Smokin bowls and takin shots in the middle of the street. No class tomorrow if we win!!!!

9. Now that pisses me off!.......If I watch it over here in Scotland, we get local/national adverts/commercials..............why cant we get to see all the cool new ads and lots of shots of the cheerleaders asses???........Peace out..........Sid

Go Steelers, I know a couple of dudes from Pittsburgh, I'm sure they're gonna be partying tonight.:smoke::hello:

10. Isn't it about time you yanks started playing real football haha

There isnt no cheerleaders there anyway is there from what the UK papers were saying??

11. I like Green Bay. But the Steelers are gonna whooop up on em!

12. Goood....let the HATE flow through you

13. Super Bowl: Thirty-second clips of men running, in between highly-anticipated commercials.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2SYT4L7xQ]YouTube - Andy Milonakis - The Superbowl is Gay[/ame]

Fuck the superbowl!

15. Im with ya man, fuck the super bowl Im packin em.

16. Bout to head out

Guna pack a Super Bowl for the SuperBowl!