Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super bowl bud commercials?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irishndfan2, May 28, 2010.

1. So I was thinking last night, if marijuana became legal what would the commercials be like for like the superbowl? the superbowl commercials are 80% beer commercials so if bud was legal there would be some bud commercials. How funny do tyou think bud commercials would be/ hahah i think they would get so creative with them and theyd be hilarious. HOpefully one day....

2. What exactly do they need to promote? Anyone can grow weed.

3. way to kill the dream dude

4. They have radio commercials in Colorado right now for medical marijuana, and TV adds as well.

FYI - anyone can brew beer too.

5. im talking about advertising for their product, like beer companies do now, not about the cause, im talking about if and when its legalized

6. I know, my buddy has a radio add stating that their dispensary has the best section of Kush in town, and the strongest purps available.