Sup.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Plain Jane, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Hey all.

Umm... guess I'll introduce myself now. Hi! I'm Plain Jane, a graphic designer and seasoned toker located in Texas. I like to draw, build stuff, draw and build stuff, smoke, build stuff and smoke, build stuff to smoke out of, smoke out of stuff I built, and then draw. I'm also into some politics and philosophy, making people think, gardening (heh), and doing fun things on my computer. Like this. My favorite somking aparatus is the bong or water pipe, and I like to make them so much that I literally have to give the things away. Um... that seems to be it. Oh, yeah, I like coffee and fire. kthbai.

-J-

2. welcome to stonerville....

3. sounds like our kinda stoner eh. :)

welcome!

(now i feel guilty for not saying a little welcom to the thousand or so blades who've joined since i last welcomed someone)

4. i also like to build stuff and smoke from my ol water pipe. Welcome to the city i think youll fit right it.

I dont think this is the 'hood' but if you want to pull your sweater over you head and toke up be my guest.

ick

5. Welcome to the forum! 'Bout time you got here.

6. Welcome to the city :)

7. Welcome to your new home on the 'Net. Spark up a jay and get to readin'. :D

8. *grins* you guys are too kind! *pulls up a bong & makes the self comfy*

9. Welcome to the City! :)

10. hey im new too man i love this place

11. And they say potheads aren't constructive :)

welcome to the city!