Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sup with grass city and rep?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SnowCanGrow2, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hand it out, but no one gives in return? maybe its Ass City. Same people just on a computer....AMIRITE?

2. [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']I hand it out, but no one gives in return? maybe its Ass City. Same people just on a computer....AMIRITE?[/quote]

You shouldnt be here to get rep..

Just knowledge, entertainment, and help, rep is just a byproduct of the three when you've contributed.

3. Eh, rep seems overrated. Normally I just go off post count, since almost everyone has full rep. I mean ill probably have it within a week or two.

4. Your rep is worthless bro.. When your rep bar reaches the first light green chunk, then your rep is worth something.. Also you really expct people to give u free rep? niqqa palease! You gotta earn that shit..

Edit : to the poster above me, the only way that will happen is if you post pics of your tits(which wont happen) :smoke:

5. Just post and don't worry about that BS. This is a community, not a popularity contest.

6. good post OP +rep

7. [quote name='"Revolve"']Eh, rep seems overrated. Normally I just go off post count, since almost everyone has full rep. I mean ill probably have it within a week or two.[/quote]

Grrr post count. Its annoying when your never near a computer.

8. [quote name='"Revolve"']Eh, rep seems overrated. Normally I just go off post count, since almost everyone has full rep. I mean ill probably have it within a week or two.[/quote]

Post count is an aweful way to judge. Kids like to post like fucking crazy then think because they have more posts, they have the higher authority.

And OP, you're rather foolish. If you're posting things like that everywhere else, I can understand why you don't have Rep.

9. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']to the poster above me, the only way that will happen is if you post pics of your tits(which wont happen) :smoke:[/quote]

Oh, you think that?

*gives thread potential to deliver*

10. Now this thread is interesting...

11. Why does it matter? Reputation has been completely meaningless here since they made the shortsighted decision to stop anyone from neg repping. Given enough time everyone will have maxed out rep since it is a one way street now.

12. you don't have anything worth giving reputation. you give empty rep until you get a second bar ;) it takes a long time

i'd like to see

13. Aren't there a few non-moderator members who have the power to neg-rep?

14. heres a rep for you.
    [​IMG]
    and another
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I don't really want to bump this thread, but hey OSG, where you been? :D

16. What a troll thread. You think he was serious?

17. Grass city bitch, grass city bitch, 10s 10s 20s in your 50's bitch.

18. I personally judge by a person's posts-to-joined-date ratio. Because I win at that game.

19. I personally judge by the balls to shaft ratio. Because I win at that game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.