sup guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fakeout, Dec 22, 2012.

1. hey guys im new to weed, smoked proboably around 5 times so far, love it more each time, recently purchased weed for the first time ever today, smoked a little, have a pic. dont have a piece or nothing, just here to be educated, heres the first stuff i ever bought, some of its gonne ;)

[​IMG]

2. Welcome!

Your nugs dont look too shabby, some high mids, smoke it up!

Enjoy your stay here :)

3. dank buds man try and get a good glass pipe maybe a sherlock:wave:

4. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Hon, you said the "magic words"...."just here to be educated" :yay:

Cannabis (that's the proper name of marijuana) is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :smoking: See my sig? Just below my Grandfather's quote is a pretty blue link, click the link and just read the titles! You are going to see the other side of pot! Even if you do nothing but read the news article's titles, your mind will be (pleasantly) blown! :eek:

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious! [​IMG]

Have fun at GC! Granny :wave:

5. Make sure u buy a scale also ASAP. That will save u time and money on the long run.

Welcome. :)

6. thanks guys!, why buy a scale? and storm crow im checking those links right now! i hear sherlocks hit hard true?

7. I suggest you buy a glass pipe piece to start with. A scale well help you not get ripped off when buying. Also buy a grinder because you'll eventually end up buying one anyways

8. thanks, i like your grinder logic.

9. Well shoot I'll throw some advice:

Always try to buy in bulk and spread it out, as opposed to buying a bag whenever you want to smoke and smoking the whole thing. It saves money and you gain freedom. If you can't thats all good, I for sure don't always have the money.

10. No problem. I still dont even own one yet though lol But i'll be buying one soon. Have you only been smoking joints or what?

11. Welcome to the house of fun.

12. #12 fakeout, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    my best friend has a metal pipe, and now a glass one. only smoked one joint

13. I suggest using the glass pipe over the metal. Because the metal tends to be a bitch when it heats up. And you can taste the weed a lot better with glass

14. i like his glass one much better