sup all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cheeba Toker, Oct 28, 2011.

1. #1 Cheeba Toker, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    im just a every now and then toker for past two years with my awsome pipe named train. i named him train because when i got him i was new to tokeing and every time i go to light it up i turn on the radio and i swear for the longest time every time i turned the radio a song by the band train would be playing so i just named it that. my grammer sucks ass litterly sorry for the hard times i might put you though if you choose to read something i make as i might fuck things up. im from ohio been there for three years i love the snow fucking awsome. thats about it. i mostly just look around on the forms when im really bored, have a question or, out of weed wich i am at the moment. thats about it.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to GC! That's a neat little piece you got there. Hope to see you around!

3. Welcome! Nice piece. Love the snow too! Never been to Ohio. Do you board or ski?

4. Thanks! and nope i never tryed skiiing yet all i have done is clear driveways for some extra cash since i cant work as much when it snows.

5. Welcome to GC!

6. If you love the snow, totally should try boarding or skiing.