Sunshine Mix #4

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tothehead, Aug 3, 2010.

1. just a simple question. im not a newbie but am new to the soil-less medium i have currently switched to. i went from ffof to sunshine mix #4. ive read that sunshine takes a while to dry out and holds moisture very well. i just planted 4 clones 8 days ago...... 2 in ffof and 2 in ss#4. ive watered the ffof once, but this sunshine seems like it is never going to dry out.... EVER. my space stays a constant 79 degrees in the veg room and have a fan on the plants all the time. just wondering what i should do. water even though their still wet after 8 days? or just wait till they dry?

2. If the plant isn't showing any signs of sickness then leave it be. Also, how big are the clones and how big are the pots? They may not need water yet if there fairly smaller than the pot

3. their just little black starter pots that nursery's use. i get em free from work. the clones are 4 inches tall id say. there are no roots coming out the bottom as of yet. im just amazed that their not dry yet. tried to put some pics up but its saying i dont have a "security token"?

4. ligjht source?? light cycle?? and also are you using any nutes?? How old are the plants??

SUnshine mix #4 is awesome shit and I like it better than FFOC because You can control everything... I use Pro mix BX same stuff..

5. 400 watt HPS on an 18/6 cycle. my room stays a constant 79 degrees. 10 in. oscillating fan on the plants 24/7. im using CNS17 grow,bloom,ripe. of course just the grow right now since im in veg

clones were rooted in a bubble cloner. transplanted into the 4in. lil nursery pots 10 days ago and that was the 1st watering.

6. Lets see some photos!! And Also I cant tell you what to do until seeing the Babies. The plant will tell you what she needs

7. here they are. if you need better i can take em

Attached Files:

• bbb.jpg
      bbb.jpg
      File size:
      479 KB
      Views:
  8. so whats teh >? cuz u show me 2 plants:(