Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sunglasses when you get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lucianozzz, Feb 16, 2014.

1. I'm trying to find the perfect sunglasses to hide that I'm stoned. I've looked for a week and nothing. I am looking for a pair of dark or polarized sunglasses that also cover the side of the eyes. 
    Suggestions? 

Often makes it more obvious that you are stoned, however if you are going to wear them ensure that you do it right. There is only one true way to wear sunglasses.

[​IMG]

3. how about some motherfucking aviatiors

4. Uh you know those rayband classics wayfare.

Attached Files:

5. Get some wayfarers. Everyone knows your high anyways.

6. Put some eye drops in and it wont matter how much of your eyes it covers because people wont be able to tell anyway. Oakleys would probably work, there dark and thick sides depending on which style you get.

7. Morphious sunglasses

8. Thanks dude, I've checked the Oakleys and that's what I had on mind

9. Haha Wearing sunglasses at like 8 p.m. in Taco Bell would be a sight to see

10. sun glasses are a dead giveaway in my opinion lol seeing these teenagers an shit wearing there shades when its dark out or inside can tell there high just because of that and because they dont spray down or spray down WAAAY to much

11. haha good point

12. #12 Bumbaross, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

These solid gold dior glasses are perfect for that, you can even wear them in gym class because they kinda look like sport goggles

13. Costa del mar!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Electric BSG IIs are AMAZING!!