Sunday's Simpsons Was Dark

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by psychoperson25, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Honestly never watched that show too much. I know a lot of people who like it though. The series is over now right? Since whatshisname is going that southern cop show now.

2. Yeah its over I wasn't surprised to hear you say you didn't watch it much. It got cancelled after all.

Its pretty good though not the greatest. But seriously every episode with weed in it is gold.

3. I noticed the couple 'Banksy' taggings in the into, like outside the school wall, etc, but didn't think twice about it.

Pretty cool to know he directed the intro. Yes, a bit dark, but I liked it

4. Oh I liked it too don't get me wrong.

The Banksy tags were fun to look for.

5. I was a bit shocked while I was watching though, especially with my little brother and sister in the room. I remember thinking "when will it stop? how much farther can they go" lol

6. I'll admit I was a little fucked up when I watched last Sunday's episode... & I kept thinking wtf is going on? Thought it was their Halloween episode or something... damn fucked up mind. But now that I think back to it on a slightly less fucked up mind (after a nice drunken nap) I've started to wonder ... has Simpson's always been this risque? Like someone else said on this they have to compete with more violent & pushing the limit shows like Family Guy, American Dad & South Park. Lately after their episodes I keep thinking to my self have they always been like this? I've watched Simpson's since I was a kid though so I probably missed out on a lot of the adult innuendos. But then again when I watch old episodes of them I am shocked at the innuendos & just adult humor that is in them that as a child I never got... anywho dunno if this post works or not in this thread.. like I said sorta fucked up but yeah there's my two cents ;)

7. To answer that the Simpsons was the first dysfunctional tv family. They were the edgiest there was on TV at the time. The Simpsons was like how Rock and Roll was to people from the Depression. But now as we keep pushing the limits on TV Shows it is pretty tame.

8. dude you just blew my mind