Sunday Night Chat--> Philly @ NE tonight.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Nov 26, 2007.

1. How is everyone doing tonight?

I just chilled at home all day and watched football.. did a little smoking and getting ready to watch the beginning of the Philly @ NE game.. depending on how long it takes before the game gets out of hand.

Then I hit the job hunt tomorrow.

2. NE is favored by 23.5 points, if i was in Vegas id take Philly and the points

3. IDK about that, McNabb isnt even playing tonight.

Nice Avatar.

4. bout to smoke the bowl for the game. I'm not really big on either team, so it winner doesn't matter to me, i'd like to see NE get beat though, but I just want to see a good game.

5. philly needs to get pressure on brady all night for any chance to win

would it be naive to say that the eagles possibly might win? maybe?

hey, im a believer

6. Good game so far, I can't believe it's a tie.

Hopefully Cottons won't get his wish of the pats losing to the Eagles tonight. :p

7. yes! onside kick!
    im feeling optimistic about this game now. villanova just lost on a bull shit call. . . oh well

8. Should be a good game, new england may actually have a challenge :)

9. Its been a good game so far, hopefully pats will break under pressure in the 2nd half :)

10. Wow.. they went for a FG, they must be getting nervous lol :(

It would SUCK for them to lose at home dude, I hope they pull through

11. Go Philly!!!!!! Fuck the Pats!!!!

this Feeley kid is holding up

12. The eagles are doing very well tonight, can't say the same for the pats but I'm still rooting for them

DAMMIT Eagles just got a TD :mad:

13. touchdown, 20 philly 17 pats, w00t

14. The Eagles QB Feeley is a lot faster moving than Brady, this is something Brady should consider instead of lounging around with the ball.

15. Gotta say that was a questionable catch, but I guess they ruled in favor of the Pats, it did look kinda out to me though.

24-21 woot woot! :hello:

16. I don't know, I'm pretty positive he had both feet in. If the officials had chosen to review it, I'd say it was one of those "not enough evidence to reverse the call" plays and we'd still get the TD.

17. One of the angles looked questionable, but if they said it was in, it was, and I'm glad we got the TD, we need to pull ahead, this game is too close.

18. Philly's actually giving New England a challenge here!

Also... wouldn't it just be smarter to make like an irc chat instead of these chat threads every ngiht?

19. I can't believe they screwed up again gaaah

what the hell is new england thinking tonight?

I'm beginning to think they don't even want to win anymore!

20. Nah, this way is more fun :D