Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summerfest goers read....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Dec 29, 2009.

1. ive always seen people that have gotten amazing but from milwaukee, wi summerfest. how do you find someone with this too buy from

2. I am not even sure what you are asking, but I am positive you are way late for summerfest in Wisconsin!

3. yeah. its winter.

4. you go and look for people toking....festivals=open drug use bro.

5. Isn't summerfest a country music festival?
    I am not sure if you will just see people toking out in the open at most country music concerts. Doesn't seem like the right kind of crowd, but I bet there is a lot of beer drinkin goin on!

6. If you've ever been to Waunee Jam, country music and bud go surprisingly well. Then again, I don't even think I could if it was country or not :p