SummerCamp 2012

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Spaced, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Did a search and couldn't come up with any threads..

SummerCamp is my first leg of the summer.

Who else is attending? Who are you most excited for?

Personally I can't wait for Leftover Salmon, Bob's acoustic trio, Gigantic Underground Conspiracy, Umphreys and moe of course

2. i'll be there. cant wait for umphrey's (of course), eoto, moe, 16BIT, figure, the werks, and rebelution. im pretty stoked for just about every artist/band im about to see there. i'm also really impressed with the schedule.

3. soooo pumped for summercamp this year. Can't wait for friday....3 hours of Umphrey's>Primus>Lotus>Les Claypool late nite (back to back to back to back) haha....I really wanna see Brain Damaged Eggmen/Gigantic Underground Conspiracy late night too....gona be pretty wild

4. [quote name='"tokabowl420"']soooo pumped for summercamp this year. Can't wait for friday....3 hours of Umphrey's>Primus>Lotus>Les Claypool late nite (back to back to back to back) haha....I really wanna see Brain Damaged Eggmen/Gigantic Underground Conspiracy late night too....gona be pretty wild[/quote]
    I'm glad I got two latenights bought for brain damaged eggmen/Gigantic Underground Conspiracy. My friends tried and didn't get any

5. #5 UltimateTweaker, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    My oldest brother gets me and another one of my brothers VIP passes every year. Last year was fucking crazy but im not gonna be walking around in a foot of mud constantly again. Fuck that. And the pizza was shitty as hell.

Everyone was fucking crazy though. Bass nectar had a 10/10 performance. Too bad I couldn't go this year

6. I'm going this year.. I'm honestly excited for moe., Umps, Primus, Claypool and the Dead Kenny G's, Jane's, Gov't Mule, Leftover Salmon, Yonder, Weir Trio, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Galactic, Keller Williams, Minnesota, Gramatik, Caravan of Thieves, Boombox, Devil Makes Three, Wooten, Shpongle... Honestly, the entire lineup is pretty damn stacked. Gonna be one hell of a weekend haha..