Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by punk960, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Can't wait to start act like KIDS everything is better in the summer

2. True, true. Can't wait to see more leg!

3. summer's gonna be nothing but shorts, driving around blazing, and having no obligations every day and night...unless i get a job, of course

4. Hell yeah! I fucking love summer. The only good thing about winter is hockey.:smoke:

5. I hate smoking outside I can never carry my bowl or nothin

6. i hear ya man. i just love burn cruises during the summer, going and hanging out at the beach and blazin a nice doobie... fuck winter it aint got shit its cold, its snowy, i hate the cold so i dont smoke outside and thats it and i hate it

7. Summer is great, but I like early breezy Fall more.

8. It's like when the suns out and that nice chill breeze comes and ashes ur jay for u perfect :)

9. Can't wait for the chicks to get in their bikinis hehehe...