summer loves, do u remember them?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by splifftail, Feb 12, 2011.

1. i'm talking your first brush with tht naked winged guy;), u know, the summer when u met your first puppy love(it sure wasnt puppy love at the time though:rolleyes:) the girl u were sure u were gonna marry, she had NO faults, perfection in its purest form. that happened for me the summer after i turned twelve. i went to visit my grandmother for the summer and she lived next door, her name was cindy. it was almost love at first site, after our fist convo i knew i liked her an it was also reflected in her eyes. and the rest history, so what was urs like g-city

2. i'm fried btw, dunno... just feeling a lil nostalgic really

3. Yesssss...!!! I STILL FUCK HER...WHEN IM AROUND!!! she got da same house too... and I still "sneak in" when her momz aint home.. so i kinda feel like "I GREW UP IN HER HOUSE" :D !!!! lls...dont judge me...

4. winter loves brah

5. i still remember mine...one was called Camp Bisco and another was called Electric Zoo, love those bitches

ill be seeing them again this summer, with starscape as an added plus

6. Lol, funny cause i fell in love last summer, and got dumped in the fall and getting through it this winter.

Its been a harsh winter, the girl wasn't perfect, but she was to me. I still look up her pictures late on nights that are more cold then normal. Still though, i think i passed the mourning of the relationship and im ok with things now. I can live with the thought that one day i was really important to her :eek:.

Oh summer love, isn't great?. :smoke:

7. yea i remember........

Bitch ripped my heart out of my chest and shit all over it.

8. fuck bitchez

9. Yes And now that you reminded me about it I want a ciggeret to help with the emotional emptiness and pain I feel when I remember that things between us feel apart because of me. I guess it was good while it lasted.

10. yea Bisco ftw

11. summer love
    turned into life long relationship.