Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Summer is coming

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MyNameIsBud420, May 23, 2009.

1. I'm getting out of school in a couple weeks and am pretty stoked for summer. I was just wondering if anyone has any big plans of shit they're doing? I'll be going to Warped Tour in S.F. and hopefully be doing a lot of camping and other fun stuff.

2. I'm heading to Virginia Beach with my buddies soon. I'm pickin up an O and i dont know bout my pals but we're gonna have a hell of a time

3. Looking forward to my 4th of july four day music festival.

4 days of no worries, bowls and beers with hippies of all kinds, and great music!

:)

4. Same here, i got this plan with the sunset, me, blunts, the ocean, and lots of fireworks.

5. i have a birthday coming up,gettin a new job,and drug testing is over so ill be getting extreamly high

6. you doing rothbury man?

7. anyone know if there are any hemp festivals goin on in massachusetts this summer? i missed extravaganja =[ lol

8. Going to Rothbury for July 4th weekend and applying to med school :(

9. Workin at the new job, hopefully doing a lot of camping on the days off, chillin by the pool, warped tour atl, and only smoking on the weekends so my tolerance drops off the map =)

10. I am hoping to get a job soon, so I want to remain clean for a couple more weeks. My birthday is coming up and I am planning on taking some mushrooms. I have been planning this event for about 5 months.:hippie:

11. Simple Life.
    Pray, Work, Go To School, Smoke Kush.

12. music concerts : rock the bells, ucla raegge fest

13. High Sierra festival.

14. Fasting

15. Road trip round so cal. Gonna see all my friends cause I'm graduating. Party California 09.

16. Schools getting out soon, got some nice grades this year so I'm just gonna chill out all summer:D

17. Idk about you guys but I am going to have one of the best summers of my life. First going to ayia napa (Cyprus)(Europe party capital) for two weeks In June with like 30 people from my class. Then going up to Thurso east (north scotland) for a week for an epic surfing/smoking time. Then I'm going to AMSTERDAM to my friends house with 4 other buddies for a week and a half. Then I'm going to Portugal for two weeks for a family holiday. And all this will be after my exams so the whole thing will be even better! I am soooo buzzed for this summer you can't even imagine.

18. I plan on having fun this summer now that I don't work 20 million hours a week. (Just got out of the Air Force...was a Recruiter)
    Lets see...
    -Going to a Seattle/Denver pre-season game in August (football)
    -Going to Godsmack/Drowning Pool concert in July (best friend Julie is coming out from Cali for this)
    -Going to a Seattle/New York game in August (baseball)
    -Lots of riding (I ride sport bikes..fiance rides a cruiser)
    -Spend time at the ORV park riding quads
    -Have a couple of small trips planned to go home to Montana and visit family (both my fiance and I are from Montana)
    -CAMPING/FISHING (can't wait...been a long time since I have done either of these)

Just relax and spend a lot of time with family/friends/nature!
    Going to be a great summer!:cool:

19. - Explosions in the Sky concert on 6/1
    - Leaving for Florida on 6/26... me, my boyfriend, his best friend, and their other friend that is coming back from the military in mid-June. I don't expect to survive a week in Florida with these fools, but if I do, I have an
    - Incubus concert to look forward to in early August

20. Hell yeah I'm going to incubus as well... im so fucking excited, but where is explosions playing!?!?!?! i hope close to PA.. They are one of my fav bands!