summer fun

Discussion in 'General' started by bud stuffer, Aug 20, 2003.

1. hey all, i just got back to school from summer break and was wondering how you blades summers went. did anyone do anything fun?

i went out to the outer banks in NC, that was quite a trip. our truck broke down in the middle of tennesse, luckily we had two cars so we got to continue. but unfortunately we had to leave the truck, kayaks, and beer there. it was still fun though, the police in the town were incredibly nice and helpfull, damn near a first in my experience. of course once we got out to our destination the pigs were pigs again.

2. Nice Summer been getting quite drunk compared too my usual stoned summers, goin to Florida on Saturday for 2 weeks that's gonna be good gonna get so blazed and pissed over there and check those famous Latino's i always hear about ;)

3. lol we should meet up

4. played some paintball, hung out with friends, had a few partys, the usual, but i didnt get to do what i wanted to most, go skydiving!! next year, next year

5. u can do it all year round..... i need to jump to..... friends are just lame as hell about it...

6. shit my summer was kind of a bust.

dont get me wrong, i had a great time, but i spent all summer chasing this girl!!! hahahah, shes worth it though, big hotty, and she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine...

7. Yeah Just Maybe Dude where bouts you from?

8. its been a weed packed summer..had some fun..but im out right now :(..and i dont know whats comin up for me in life, ive got some big problems i have to face ahead and its not gona be fun, and i dont know if i'll be able to solve them..