Summer Concerts - What Are You Looking Forward To?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by TLF1088, Mar 4, 2009.

1. So far, I've only got two.

The first one, I think this could be a night of epic proportions, Nine Inch Nails with Jane's Addiction.
    Two bands that will go down in the alternative music history books playing together.....yeah I'm there. With lots of pot. I've smoked with Perry Farrell before too.

The other is Blue Oyster Cult. I like a couple of their songs, and they are a pioneering band from the 60's. The show is 5 minutes from my house and tickets are cheap so I figured I can't go and miss it. Even if I don't love the show, they're someone that will be cool to say "Yeah I saw them once" in the future.

That's really all I've got so far lined up for this summer. It's a little sad. I'm sure I'll find more though.

2. Not much on the calendar thus far...

Catered for Dark Star Orchestra in Baltimore on New Years Eve... tripped my nuts off later that night...

Hitting Hartford, CT & D.C. for The Dead... and hope to hit a few festivals (All Good, Mt. Jam, etc) this season...

The Dead are playing Shorline Amphitheater out in Cali... and will split the bill with the Allman Brother Band AND The Doobie Brother...

HOLY SHIT! I'd just LOVE to make THAT one!

But, if all goes as planned, my Chef and I will be vending food at a few festies this year!

Make food... smoke weed... and listen to jah good music... :smoking:

Does it get any better??? :D

3. Rothbury 09!!!!!!

4. Lollapalooza & Bonnaroo