SUM1 Read PLZ (drunkin and high rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Hey GC,
    im really stoned and i just need to write something about how i've been feeling lately. It's weird but lately i've been feeling like i was 14 years old again and whatnot. I've just been getting drunk as fuck almost every night with my friends that i've known since forever and getting stoned and hookging uip with random girls and just doing irresponsible kiddie stuff.

Maybe i just realized that i need to take responsibility because i will be 19 soon and i am trying to turn back time in a way by acting how i used to when i was younger.

Dont get me wrong, i love smoking blunts all day and drinking 40's at like 1 pm and getting trashed at night just chilling and doing stupid shit.

I am ready to start college soon and do the rigbht thing with my life but i wish i could turn back time and just be a kid again. Nothing is like being a kid... having no responsibility, doing what ever the fuck you want, not having to work, etc...

I swear to god i wish Einstein would come to my room and smoke a blunt with me and make a fucking time machine. Or i wish i was laying on Stoner Island sipping on a white russian and smoking some killah bud on the beach, but thats not reality.

I just need to gear up for school and do the right thing.

Thanks for reading,
    ZerO.

2. i see whatcha sayin man, but you cant keep lookin at the past only whats ahead of you. just remember that no matter what you do in life its your decision, so if you decide to go to college and take on large work loads, know that thats cause you want to learn more and maybe get a carrear that requires a college level education. know that your makin the best decision possible with the given information at the time and stick with it bro, back up your choice 100 percent and try to enjoy as much as you can. sometimes you gonna feel better than u used to and sometimes ull feel worse, but either way know that theres more of life to come and yours is just startin, embrace whats to come and try to look ahead to whats gonna be better than the past instead of wishin u were back in the days ;) just a little advice, i kno it helps me when im thinkin bout the past too much, it never feels good to me to wish u could go back, it doesnt do any good, only harm. so enjoy man, love the college experience or hate it, doesnt matter, all that matters is u support your choice, dont back down, good luck man. HAVE FUN!!! :D

3. thanks Ven Puff, you talk some real shit bro.

Im gonna man up and do what i gotta do to make that $, im gonna get a good fucking job and make a good fucking salary and smoke some good fucking bud and fuck some good fucking looking bitches and do whatever i feel like cuz i'll have paper.

Im gonna enjoy life as much as possible and just do what i gotta do. Im gonna play the game of life, thats it.

-ZerO

(sorry for all the cursing, cant help it)

4. theres always going to be the times you go back and chill with ur old crew and do the stupid shit..youll look back at it and look forward to it. but i know what you mean

5. hey imj real fuckign asnughy and if you got a fucking problem fuck off. oill fuck you ll up

6. haha any time bro :cool: glad i could help, sounds like u got alot ahead man, good luck. :)

7. haha i dont see nothing wrong with that. im 19 and i still do that. just not every night. in my eyes thats partying. enjoy it while you can man. its all downhill after college.

plus its summer

8. i kinda dont understand this, your 19 and you think your being irresponsible because your getting fucked up and fucking bitches??? thats what your supposed to be doing isnt it and when you go to college at night your gonna get even more fucked up and fuck even more hotter more experienced bitches lol. just make sure you dont get mourning courses so you have time to get some sleep and recover from the night before.